Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by cthia   » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:47 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

He's got to be the most insensitive SOB that ever walked the halls of the WH.

I'm beginning to think that this entire administration should be ousted. It's a joke of Herculean proportions! A many ringed circus where clowns abound!

On a humorous note, I was skyping with a sister and we were venting about the lies coming out of the WH. My niece walks into the pickup and says...

"Relax, you two. Everyone knows that the reason it's called the White House is because of the little white lies born at home."

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:50 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

And they print the lies like money. In bigger and bigger denominations.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:41 am

gcomeau
Admiral

pappilon wrote:
Annachie wrote:And the author himself gave it to the press.

I thought the "Golden Shower" part was considered less-than-reliable.

I think Trumpm is more afraid that the investigation will skewer his claim of being a billionaire, thus destroying his cred in the real estate game than he is about collusion with Russia.

And the legal claim is not that Trump himself cut a deal with Russia, but that his campaign ie members of his campaign staff did, with or without his consent. which is fairly proven with the guilty plea despite assertionsthat theguy was nothing more than a "gofer".

A "gofer" who was a top foreign policy campaign consultant until about 5 seconds after the news broke he had pled guilty and then he was magically retroactively demoted...
Post by pappilon   » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:33 am

pappilon
Rear Admiral

gcomeau wrote: A "gofer" who was a top foreign policy campaign consultant until about 5 seconds after the news broke he had pled guilty and then he was magically retroactively demoted...

That's all just fake news :roll: . A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of petty minds, and don't bother the Trumpster over inconvenient truths. He wanted a really impressive job title so Stevie "Wunderkind" Bannon named him foreign policy consultant and sent him off to do research at Starbucks (2 grande half caff decaf lattes, a venti skinny cafe Americano and a grande Cafe Mocha for my hot little daughter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The imagination has to be trained into foresight and empathy.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by cthia   » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:06 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

And zee plot, sickens. But moves closer to ground zero. Flynn's back in the henhouse, and the wolves are sniffing.

Post by cthia   » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:40 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Trouble in paradise? Trump blames son-in-law Jared Kushner for Mueller’s widening Russia probe...

One of my sisters opined months ago that Donald Trump recruiting Ivanka and Jared was going to strain that marriage. She may be right.

And Jared may not even be seeing the underside of the bus yet.

Post by pappilon   » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:59 am

pappilon
Rear Admiral

cthia wrote:Trouble in paradise? Trump blames son-in-law Jared Kushner for Mueller’s widening Russia probe...

One of my sisters opined months ago that Donald Trump recruiting Ivanka and Jared was going to strain that marriage. She may be right.

And Jared may not even be seeing the underside of the bus yet.

Somebody must be getting scared when "The Freedom Caucus" files a resolution for Mueller to resign. One of their spokesmen is calling it a coup, if some petty unaccountable bureaucrat with ties to Crooked Hillary can threaten Trump's presidency. Sounds like they know something and think Mueller's about to know it too.
Ursula K. LeGuinn

Post by Annachie   » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:32 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Yeah. The Freedom Caucus must be damn scared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by Tenshinai   » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

pappilon wrote:
Annachie wrote:And the author himself gave it to the press.

I thought the "Golden Shower" part was considered less-than-reliable.

I think Trumpm is more afraid that the investigation will skewer his claim of being a billionaire, thus destroying his cred in the real estate game than he is about collusion with Russia.

And the legal claim is not that Trump himself cut a deal with Russia, but that his campaign ie members of his campaign staff did, with or without his consent. which is fairly proven with the guilty plea despite assertionsthat theguy was nothing more than a "gofer".

"Someone" also needs to remember that "Russian"(person/s) and "Russia"(nation) are two different things.

And that foreign nationals, Russian or otherwise, trying to get influence happens every damn election.

Plenty to suggest Trump has been involved with "Russian nationals" to at least some extent, but there's zero suggesting that the Russian STATE has been involved with him.

And getting involved with foreign nationals and even more commonly in USA, foreign corporations, that's not news, it's business as usual.

And yet people keep shouting about "collusion with Russia" etc etc...

#####
Annachie wrote:The US first bombed Libya, well I remember them doing it in the mid 1980's.

As for Syria, the US has been fucking with the area since the 1960's or earlier.

So don't try to pretend all this shit is shiny and new.

Yes, that bombing in the 80s that killed Khadaffi's daughter, he was absolutely thrilled about that indeed.

And i said nothing about it being new overall, however USA started additional operations in both nations in the last 10 years.

Operations that even while unofficial, are easily far beyond declarations of war.
Post by pappilon   » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:47 pm

pappilon
Rear Admiral

Tenshinai wrote:
Plenty to suggest Trump has been involved with "Russian nationals" to at least some extent, but there's zero suggesting that the Russian STATE has been involved with him.

And getting involved with foreign nationals and even more commonly in USA, foreign corporations, that's not news, it's business as usual.

And yet people keep shouting about "collusion with Russia" etc etc...

its all the lies, misstatements, omissions on disclosure forms that have to be amended re-amended and cross-amended as new revelations are made. If there was nothing unusual or dishonest about it, why omit it on the official paperwork? it just tends to suggest the illusion of wrongdoing. It just looks like a smokescreen. And where there's smokescreen there's usually something shady going on that someone, somewhere, is trying to hide.

Again, why go through the trouble of dissembling, fabricating, omitting what is "just business as usual?"
Ursula K. LeGuinn

Return to Politics