Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: EXTRY! EXTRY! IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT!
Post by Tenshinai   » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:Given how the American Political Society seems to be fragmenting and moving towards outright war, all you need is for Texas to make rumbling noises about leaving the Union and you'll have the perfect setup for a real-life "State of Disobedience" (Tom Kratman novel).

All empires fall. The question is just how badly USA will crash and burn and how long it will take.

The recent attempts at INCREASING military spending when USA desperately needs to do the opposite, meanwhile focusing on "foreign enemies" are rather blatant symptoms.

Trump getting elected is another obvious symptom.

Michael Everett wrote:Seriously, one of the really bad long-term decisions you can make is to prosecute someone for failing to be elected. Do that and politics will become, quite literally, a matter of life and death where the only thing that matters is winning by any and all means possible.
Can anyone say Sniper? Bomb? Or how about Assassin?

Yes, but the ruling dynasties of USA doesn't want a functional democracy or anything like it. It's really one of the basic truths of USA, "cutthroat competition is the way it should be" is considered an normal and accepted way of thinking and doing business.

And US politics is moving ever more into bed with business. Which makes Trump kinda amusing, as he's not one of the "in" people of politics that instead had business take over politics.
He's not doing very well though, the in crowd of politics is pretty much killing him papercut style.

So, the reverse is in a way already true.

Michael Everett wrote:As i said before, if Clinton is to be investigated, then Trump needs to be as well. The Russian links alone are more suspicious than a non-government internet hub...

GWB got away with more than either though...

The problem i have with Obama/Clinton is the bundle of wars and conflicts they caused.
Syria and Libya are perfect showcases once you get past the propaganda warfare.
Post by Annachie   » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Tensh, if you think Obama/Clinton caused Syria or Libya then I am sorely disapointed in you.

The causes there go back decades.

The last few years was just normal America.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by biochem   » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:58 pm

biochem
Rear Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:Given how the American Political Society seems to be fragmenting and moving towards outright war, all you need is for Texas to make rumbling noises about leaving the Union and you'll have the perfect setup for a real-life "State of Disobedience" (Tom Kratman novel).
Seriously, one of the really bad long-term decisions you can make is to prosecute someone for failing to be elected. Do that and politics will become, quite literally, a matter of life and death where the only thing that matters is winning by any and all means possible.
Can anyone say Sniper? Bomb? Or how about Assassin?

As i said before, if Clinton is to be investigated, then Trump needs to be as well. The Russian links alone are more suspicious than a non-government internet hub...

Actually right now the person I would most like to see investigated is Cromey. More and more keeps coming out about him. It's looking like he wanted to be J Edgar Hoover. Hoover controlled presidents and ruled Washington. When he said jump powerful politicians from both parties said how high. Or at least that is the legend. It's looking more and more that Cromey wanted that kind of power over both parties (for real not just in legend).
Post by biochem   » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:58 pm

biochem
Rear Admiral

Annachie wrote:Tensh, if you think Obama/Clinton caused Syria or Libya then I am sorely disapointed in you.

They exacerbated the problems but didn't cause them.
Post by Tenshinai   » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:42 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

Annachie wrote:Tensh, if you think Obama/Clinton caused Syria or Libya then I am sorely disapointed in you.

Uh... The "reasons" for USA bombing Libya to pieces does not "go back decades".
Try spelling "forced regime change under false pretenses" instead.

Like say, Iraq 2003.

Libya before that was a modern nation, not by a huge margin perhaps as it was a dictature with lots of issues, but it was a modern nation that on average took better care of its general population than USA.

Nowadays, it's an unstable hellhole where getting food and water for the day is never certain and not to forget the world's premier location for slavetrade.

And that happened AFTER it was confirmed that they had given up their WMDs.

So, please tell me exactly what VALID excuse USA had to push through the destruction of a nation?
Oh right, they were trying to drop the petrodollar, what an outrage! Obviously a truly heinous crime.

And if you haven't figured out what happened in Syria yet, well that's sad considering how Qatar is now OPENLY bickering with Saudi Arabia and USA for backing out of their joint "regime change plans" for Syria.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-2 ... syrian-war
In an interview with Qatari TV Wednesday, bin Jaber al-Thani revealed that his country, alongside Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the United States, began shipping weapons to jihadists from the very moment events "first started" (in 2011).

While i would greatly prefer a better source, that would mean figuring out how to translate Arabic, something i have no clue how to do.

Simple truth, about 80-90% of the absolute worst extremeists in Syria have been supported or even effectively created by outside forces, with USA as the "ideology" behind it, the one giving "ideas", which to at least a large extent traces straight back to a certain mrs Clinton, or close enough to be her direct responsibility.

The recent "reveals" mostly from Qatar has simply confirmed what was already more or less wellknown.

You MIGHT recall how Trump had CIA cut backing to forces in Syria earlier this year.

Surprise, several groups of terrorists and "islamic" extremeists suddenly get wiped off the map with ease by the Syrian government forces, how very peculiar.
And my goodness how interesting, a bunch of "mercenaries" just up and left just about then, my my...

You could also go do some searches about exactly what kind of weapons the rebels and terrorists in Syria were using.
And look up the leaks about where they came from. Enlightening you know.

Oh, and hmm lets see what was it, oh yeah, USA has openly broken international treaties in relation to Syria a few THOUSAND times since 2011. And noone calls them on it.

US bombing of Syria has killed enough people, CIVILLIAN people to be counted in thousands during the same time.
Towns have been literally obliterated, and then the destruction has been blamed on Syrian government troops, or on Russian bombings, sometimes when no Russian aircraft were not even in the area at all at the time.

Who do you think was behind fomenting the "Arab spring"?
Oh right, the premier universal regime change solutions r'us, USA.

And when did this happen in Syria, oh right, just after mr horrible big bad evil dictator had settled into agreements about increased democracy and "loosening" things up.

So, about 3/4s of the opposition and rebels in Syria and even some of the extremeists just got most of what they wanted, and less than 6 months later all of them are in open rebellion, using weapons they didn't have before?
Uh yeah, that makes soooo much sense.

Please get real.
Post by Tenshinai   » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:46 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

biochem wrote:

They exacerbated the problems but didn't cause them.

That's what it looked like for quite a while yeah.

However, then came Qatar's ranting about USA breaking their "secret treaties" about putting their own puppets in place in Syria, and Qatar just keeps pouring out ever more "interesting" bickering with USA since then.

And trashing Libya AFTER they got rid of WMDs? Uh yeah, because that was ever such a nice reward for Khadaffi actually sticking to treaties to the letter.
Nope, sorry but the evidence is overwhelmingly showing that USA was the instigator.
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:50 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

And Manafort and Gates have surrendered to the FBI...

Papadapolous has plead guilty to obstruction of justice for lying in his FBI testimony... which means they found what he was lying about...

The consensus is this is the opening salvo from Mueller....

But remember, this is all a big nothing burger! Nothing but a Fake News witch hunt!
Post by cthia   » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:27 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:And Manafort and Gates have surrendered to the FBI...

Papadapolous has plead guilty to obstruction of justice for lying in his FBI testimony... which means they found what he was lying about...

The consensus is this is the opening salvo from Mueller....

But remember, this is all a big nothing burger! Nothing but a Fake News witch hunt!

I've always agreed with Trump's assessment that it is fake news -- that coming out of the WH.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Annachie   » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:41 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

The US first bombed Libya, well I remember them doing it in the mid 1980's.

As for Syria, the US has been fucking with the area since the 1960's or earlier.

So don't try to pretend all this shit is shiny and new.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by biochem   » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:43 pm

biochem
Rear Admiral

Annachie wrote:The US first bombed Libya, well I remember them doing it in the mid 1980's.

As for Syria, the US has been fucking with the area since the 1960's or earlier.

So don't try to pretend all this shit is shiny and new.

Nope it's been around for a long time, Sometimes the US actions were beneficial other times they exacerbated the situation. But the US didn't create the problems. And the US hasn't created the most recent batch of problems. Obama made them worse but the problems would have existed without him. Trump's generals seem to be successful. Getting the politicians out of the way seems to help.

Return to Politics