Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

What kind of recognition will come to Relatha Kindare?

"Hell's Gate" and "Hell Hath No Fury", by David, Linda Evans, and Joelle Presby, take the clash of science and magic to a whole new dimension...join us in a friendly discussion of this engrossing series!
What kind of recognition will come to Relatha Kindare?
Post by Eagleeye   » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:34 am

Eagleeye
Commodore

Just reread the whole series and that put a question on my mind: What Do you think will happen to that service girl turned Healer student? After all, she saved the life of Zindel chan Calirath with her pure will ...

I don't know if the Caliraths have the same tradition like the Ahrmaks on Safehold - to adopt people into the royal family, that is - but something along these lines should happen. In my opinion, that's the only recognition of her service that would fit. Countess (or maybe even Duchess) Calirath-Kindare ... I'd like to see the face of that ternatian earl who made himself an idiot in the face of Andrin Calirath during the voyage to Tajvana, if he get the news ... and the face of Chava Busar, too.
Re: What kind of recognition will come to Relatha Kindare?
Post by ThisName1   » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:49 am

ThisName1
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Honestly if I were her I'd ask not to be rewarded. Or even named as the healer who saved Zindel, what with Chava Busar's temper. He strikes me as the type of person who'd put her on the to-kill list.
Re: What kind of recognition will come to Relatha Kindare?
Post by Eagleeye   » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:46 pm

Eagleeye
Commodore

ThisName1 wrote:Honestly if I were her I'd ask not to be rewarded. Or even named as the healer who saved Zindel, what with Chava Busar's temper. He strikes me as the type of person who'd put her on the to-kill list.

Imho, there's no chance something like this could remain secret. Chava Busar does have his ways to get the info who saved Zindel. To many people have seen it (and maybe even Seen it).
So to protect her you have to guard her - and the best way to do that would be by adoption into the Calirath family, because that would put her under the umbrella of the Calirath Family security. That she'd get her well-deserved reward this way, too, would only be the icing on the cake.

Return to Multiverse