Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: George J. Smith and 46 guests

Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.
Post by cthia   » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:50 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

THE S L N WANTS YOU

Even if you can't operate a minicomp or any of the "Fleet 2000" Initiative systems, and even if you don't really know how the SLN operates, don't worry about it. We got your back. —SLN

Last edited by cthia on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:36 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:
THE S L N WANTS YOU

Even if you can't operate a minicomp or any of the "Fleet 2000" Initiative systems, and even if you don't really know how the SLN operates, don't worry about it. We got your back. —SLN

We ain't no pussycats. —The Solarian Gender Marys

Last edited by cthia on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:49 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

There's a commercial floating around on HD that Harrington has finally endorsed. It is a commercial about pantyhose. Honor's pantyhose were caught on video running in several places when she entered the bar to smack down Denver Summervale.

"Women, wear the hose that stands up to your anger. With our new Sallyhosen Bitchslaps, you can count on getting all of the support that you need. These leader-hosen won't get so frightened that they run too."

Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:09 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

< ... ... :o ... ... :D ... ... Turnabout is fair play>

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: <Now I have y :o u. Alone. Naked. In the shower.> :twisted: :twisted:

Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:43 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

After learning of Victor Cachat's hand in saving Berry and Lars, Harrington was said to have introduced him to Hammerwell...

"It should help with any of your future groundside deathrides."

Post by MAD-4A   » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:20 pm

MAD-4A
Captain of the List

cthia wrote:< ... ... :o ... ... :D ... ... Turnabout is fair play>

:twisted: :twisted: <Now I have y :o u. Alone. Naked. In the shower.> :twisted:

I'm not in here with you :x ...you're in here with me!!! ... :o
-
Almost only counts in Horseshoes and Nuclear Weapons. I almost got the Hand-Grenade out the window does not count.
Post by cthia   » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:37 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Honor is the safest person I know from succumbing to Alzheimers.

With all of the hats she wore, she's bound to remember one of 'em.

Post by cthia   » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:57 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Dontcha just love these two?

"You don't think Hexapumas are the worst creatures in the galaxy?"

<
Not since joining the RMN and seeing the galaxy Honor. That title goes to...

1. Cordelia Ransom who's always on the rag
2. MAlignant Mesans
3. Pavel Young
4. Crandall pooping pinecones
5. And your mother at dinner parties.
>

" :lol: I'm gonna tell mother."

< :o And you!>

Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:48 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

What an idiot Young was. He expected a contract killer to defeat Harrington on her own Field of Honor? :lol:

Post by cthia   » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Pavel Young's enemies were really ragging on him at the country club immediately after news of the coward's hiring of a contract killer broke. They capitalized on the moment with Young's tendency to call Harrington a baseborn bitch, by engaging in loud raucous jokes...

A woman walks into a bar.

A very cool customer offers her three drinks. Bitch? Bitch? Bitch?

The woman slaps him. Again and again. Again and again. Again and again.

The bartender says "I guess she wanted three double slaps, instead of three single schnapss."
A woman walks into a bar, confronts a contract killer and slaps him.

Whack!

"I just hired you to face me!"
A woman walks into a bar dressed as Mcgruff the crime dog.

She sees an illegal contract killer and helps take a bitch outta crime.
A cross dresser walks into a bar dressed as a contract killer.

A bitch walks into the bar behind him.

Two bitches walk out.

Ah, isn't that sweet.
Heard of the new mixed drink, the Baseborn Bitch?

What is it?

A regular Bitch—slapped, shaken and stirred!
A woman walks into a bar

After she leaves the bartender turns to a man and says "You really shouldn't have impugned Honor."

Poor Young.

Return to Honorverse