Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Time table for the next installment??

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Time table for the next installment??
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:21 pm

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

It has been months since I spent any time in these chatroom's but a quick scan of the topics did not show me that the subject of what/when next.

Anyone with information to share?
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Re: Time table for the next installment??
Post by Dauntless   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Dauntless
Rear Admiral

look at the top of the page under announcements in "about the schedule" in the first post RFC lays out a rough estimate of what he has planned and when it maybe seen.
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 am

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

Thank you... while I might go into withdrawal waiting for the release dates, I also know the muse cannot be rushed and the time with family is irreplaceable and priceless.
If all we do is live to work, we don't live.

Dauntless wrote:look at the top of the page under announcements in "about the schedule" in the first post RFC lays out a rough estimate of what he has planned and when it maybe seen.
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Post by WeberFan   » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:04 pm

WeberFan
Captain (Junior Grade)

Building on your thought, C.O., there's an announcement on the home page for the site that talks about the David Weber YouTube channel. One of the (lengthy) videos there is an interview with David that includes some of his plans for the Safehold series - specifically the next arc and the possibility of even one after that...
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAaIcE ... z75OupnV5w[/url]

Enjoy! I certainly did. (And Yes, I saw Sharon in the kitchen - reflected in the glass door...)

Return to Safehold