Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: What has Pres. Trump done wrong so far.
Post by Howard T. Map-addict   » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Howard T. Map-addict
Rear Admiral

Choice [3]: decide that insults from Trump do *not*
disgrace anyone, even a Cabinet Member,
so he can carry on without worrying about what Trump says.

Until Trump says "you're fired," of course.

NOTE:
so far Trump has been reluctant to fire his own appointees.

Yates, Comey, and all those US Attournies (sic)
were Obama's choices. Trump was going to fire them someday.

HTM

gcomeau wrote:Ok, so in one night Trump:

Re: Attorney General (much snipped)

2. Did so in the national press, basically giving [AG Sessions} who has been carrying water for him since the early days of the campaign two choices.... [1] resign in disgrace for the crime of following Justice Department ethical guidance instead of meddling in the investigation the way Trump wants him to....

[2] or remain in office in disgrace with the entire country knowing Trump doesn't even want him there AND knowing he doesn't have the self respect to leave after the President tells the entire country he isn't wanted there.

sinoped - htm
Post by Annachie   » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:49 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Actually, at least one or two of those pres. Obama appointees Pres. Trump had said he was keeping.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by ksandgren   » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 pm

ksandgren
Captain (Junior Grade)

Trump is too busy turning the swamp he promised to drain into a personal cesspool that ethics are a mere hindrance that have no value to him - after all, if ethics mattered his treatment of any number of minorities, women, immigrants, etc. would have killed the support of the pseudo Christians (smart enough to have read the Gospel of Matthew anyway) who still support him. He would still have had the KKK and the neo Nazis, but would have lost too many of the others.

He had promised Comey and several prominent federal attorneys there jobs were safe and their services wanted until they insisted on doing their jobs - that is when he fired them. Doing their jobs was a threat to his Mauduro complex. Likening him and his governing style to Maduro is actually a little unfair to Maduro, but they share the lies, the use of uncontrolled force and the desire to throw out the current constitution as too protective of their enemies. In his bashing of Aussies, Nato, S Korea, Britain, the EU etc. he's determined to make America Great Again by turning it into a third world dictatorship that survives because it has bigger guns than any first world nation.
Post by gcomeau   » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:14 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/891005850420224001

Yay police brutality! We need to have cops rough up already apprehended suspects... because that will solve problems. (Because that's what tough guys do, undoubtedly all the movies he's watched told him so.)
Post by cthia   » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:23 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

My sister said that she thinks Trump's strategy is to purposely light so many negative fires that it is difficult to battle any single one.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:07 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Fired Chief of Staff via Twitter???

The many people who were ever fired via phone don't have as much to complain about now. Both faux pas are absolutely wrong, but what can you do?

At least have the common decency to fire face to face, eye to eye. Certainly regarding a position as Chief of Staff.

The hollowness in Trump's ass looms ever larger with each passing fart of incompetence.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:15 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Well Scaramucci lasted a week...

Trump picks the BEST people. The Best. Just the greatest. He knows all the best people.
Post by cthia   » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:47 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

gcomeau wrote:Well Scaramucci lasted a week...

Trump picks the BEST people. The Best. Just the greatest. He knows all the best people.

Funny stuff! Thanks gcomeau, I needed a laugh.

Yep, I admit it, I was wrong. I thought that Trump lowered the bar for the presidency. He did not. He lowered the bar for politics in general.

Now, Kid Rock is running for Senate. WTF! I'll borrow one of my sister's favorite sayings...

"This country better get another handbasket."

Post by gcomeau   » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:23 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

And the hits keep coming... looks like that initial story trying to cover up the meeting between Donald Jr, Kushner, Manafort and all those Russians that lied about the particulars of that meeting in pretty much every detail?

Reports are Trump personally dictated it. Which if true tie him into actively covering it up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... f85370a47e
Post by gcomeau   » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:21 am

gcomeau
Admiral

How sad and pathetic and insecure can one guy get? Is there anything too small and petty for him to tell self aggrandizing lies about? And why when he lies does he ALWAYS have to go for "the greatest ever... the biggest ever..."? Does he not understand how the concept of credible claims work? Or has he spent so much time cocooned in his bubble of ass kissing sycophants that he actually believes people find the idea that anyone would ever call any speech he ever gave "the greatest ever" believable?

http://time.com/4883422/donald-trump-bo ... ranscript/

President Donald Trump told the Wall Street Journal that after his controversial speech at the Boy Scouts National Jamboree in West Virginia, the head of the Boy Scouts called him and told him it was "the greatest speech that was ever made to them." But the organization told TIME they are unaware of any call from national leadership placed to the White House.

“The Chief Scout Executive’s message to the Scouting community speaks for itself,” the organization said, referring to a July 27 statement from Michael Surbaugh, the Chief Scout Executive for the Boy Scouts of America, who apologized to anyone in the scouting community who could have been offended or alarmed by the political rhetoric in the speech.

Return to Politics