Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.
Post by cthia   » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:00 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Two hundred plus years into the future the Conservative Association finally gets its day in the sun. Almost defiant in tone with Elizabeth, now that the rabbit has the gun...

"We tried to tell you over a century ago Elizabeth! It will take 3 years to fully brand Mrs. Harrington! You do realize just how much shit we have penned on her over the decades and have to systematically snatch off of her, don't you? Hell, she's even wearing patches on her knickers now! And we can't just snatch the 'Star of Grayson' off of her like it's some cheap piece of jewelry. The Graysons won't take too kindly to that. They're requesting a three day ceremony for Christ sakes!...

We told you idiots to stop blowing smoke up Harrington's ass. We told you and we told you. Her legal team, everything over at Hauptmans, every lawyer on Grayson, every lawyer on the payroll at Skydomes and many other scattered about the galaxy has found loopholes in the government! THEREFORE, she remains FIRST SPACE LORD and GRAND DAME OF FLEET, still in charge of Home Fleet until we've completely removed every single patch, stripe, insignia, pin, medal, medal, medal, medal—ad infinitum!!!...

And precedence, and her legal team!, says we have to start snatching them off in the order received! SO SHE'LL STILL BE A FUCKING GRAND FLEET OF FLEETS ADMIRAL THREE YEARS FROM NOW! YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!! We told you to remove Harrington long before she was 150-yrs-old. Now she's 275, senile and all powerful!!!"

Last edited by cthia on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:57 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:40 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

MISTRESS THORN COOKS SPICY
Menu: Sphinxian Hot Tamales with Sphinxian Hot chili peppers served with a traditionally hot Sphinixian soup.

<Boing boing boing boing boing!>

"What's wrong Piper?"

<THIS SHIT IS HOT! Mistress Thorn!>

"WHAT DID YOU JUST EAT?"

<Your silly chili celery soup!>

"Which pot?"

<Red pot!>

" :o That's not Silly Chili Celery Soup! The red pot is SPHINXIAN SUPER SPICY SILLY CHILI CELERY SOUP! FIFTY-FIVE ALARM! It wasn't meant for you 'Cats! ... Stop jumping!"

<Not jumping! Steam coming out of ears! Acting like thrusters!>

Post by cthia   » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:13 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The most successful Verizon commercial in history has just been made in the Honorverse. It features footage of Harrington slapping the unholy hell out of Houseman and stalking the crab the entire time...

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

Post by robert132   » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:50 pm

robert132
Captain of the List

cthia wrote:MISTRESS THORN COOKS SPICY
Menu: Sphinxian Hot Tamales with Sphinxian Hot chili peppers served with a traditionally hot Sphinixian soup.

"What's wrong Piper?"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST EAT?"

"Which pot?"

<Red pot!>

" :o That's not Silly Chili Celery Soup! The red pot is SPHINXIAN SUPER SPICY SILLY CHILI CELERY SOUP! FIFTY-FIVE ALARM! It wasn't meant for you 'Cats! ... Stop jumping!"

Just imagine the 'cat flying, trailing a blowtorch flame as the "fuel" reaches that big aft thruster! :lol:

Just my opinion of course and probably not worth the paper it's not written on.
Post by cthia   » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:31 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

"What's wrong Piper?"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST EAT?"

"Which pot?"

<Red pot!>

robert132 wrote:Just imagine the 'cat flying, trailing a blowtorch flame as the "fuel" reaches that big aft thruster! :lol:

'How di-did Nimitz say to control these cr-crazy things??? Which way do I turn my ears?'

Post by cthia   » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:54 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Honor has one of her many nightmares while sleeping.

"I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

"Stop Honor! Stop! It's me, yo—" choke choke ... gasp gasp ... "husband!"

"RE TURN TO FOR MA SHUN! RE TURN TO FOR MA SHUN!"

Post by cthia   » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:54 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:Honor has one of her many nightmares while sleeping.

"I FINALLY GOT MY HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

"Stop Honor! Stop! It's me, yo—" choke choke ... gasp gasp ... "husband!"

"RE TURN TO FOR MA SHUN! RE TURN TO FOR MA SHUN!"

" :shock:
Ir—"
gasp "rec—" gasp "con—" gasp "ci—" gasp "la—" gasp "ble" gasp "dif—" gasp "fren—" gasp "ces.
:shock:"

" :shock:
Ir—"
gasp "rec—" gasp "con—" gasp "ci—" gasp "la—" gasp "ble" gasp "dif—" gasp "fren—" gasp "ces.
:shock:"

Post by cthia   » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:23 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

"What's wrong Piper?"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST EAT?"

"Which pot?"

<Red pot!>

"JANE! STOP THIS CRAZY THING! JANE! HELP!"

Post by cthia   » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:01 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

It is trending in Reginald's social circles that Honor slapped the GPA out of Houseman.

Well, she wasn't exactly going for the P, as much as the A.

GA.

Return to Honorverse