Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Honorverse Humor or lack thereof.
Post by cthia   » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:17 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Newest funny between my niece and I. I simply love that kid.

"Uncle, have I missed why the forum discusses the captured Solly ships so much?"
"Beats me honey. All I know is she has shown herself to be the forum's QueenUnimatrix 001.

Discussing worthless Solly junk has become a living, breathing entity that itself begets life. Somewhere amongst the many offspring is Seven of Ninety-Nine, Tertiary Adjunct to the Gorge.

You will be assimilated. Resistance... is infantile!"
"Funny Uncle! In that case the only way to defeat her is for someone to plant a command into the Gorge's collective consciousness to... s-l-e-e-p."
" :lol: "

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:23 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

"May we taste each other to see if we're compatible?"

Whatta pickup line! Doesn't always work... but boy when it does! Many ppl are really lovin' the cats.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by pokermind   » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:04 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:"May we taste each other to see if we're compatible?"

Whatta pickup line! Doesn't always work... but boy when it does! Many ppl are really lovin' the cats.

Andermani Treecat, "Das ist Verboten!"

"Fire!"

Poker, Mange, and the Andermani Treecat.
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Post by cthia   » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:46 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

One day at the Admiralty

"GODDAMMIT! IF ANOTHER SOB COMES IN HERE WITH SOME LAME ASS IDEA ABOUT HOW TO USE A SOLLY SD I'M GONNA BEND HIM OVER PULL DOWN HIS LITTLE PINK PANTIES TAKE ME ONE OF THOSE WORTHLESS PIECES OF JUNK AND GREASE HER UP REAL GOOD WITH SOME WD-40 STAND HER UP ON END AND SHOVE IT UP HIS CANDY ASS!"

"You can relax now sir. That rant just took care of the last of 'em!"

"What?!"

"You may be the Third Space Lord, but everyone knows you're the first Lord when it comes to blistering battle steel!"

"What? You mean all week..."

"Yep, all week we've been sending those hapless SDs in here to the breakers. Hamish's idea."

"Why I oughta—am I really that bad?"

"'Fraid so sir. You even blistered battle steel off some of the ships we needed."

Post by fallsfromtrees   » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:42 am

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

cthia wrote:One day at the Admiralty

"GODDAMMIT! IF ANOTHER SOB COMES IN HERE WITH SOME LAME ASS IDEA ABOUT HOW TO USE A SOLLY SD I'M GONNA BEND HIM OVER PULL DOWN HIS LITTLE PINK PANTIES TAKE ME ONE OF THOSE WORTHLESS PIECES OF JUNK AND GREASE HER UP REAL GOOD WITH SOME WD-40 STAND HER UP ON END AND SHOVE IT UP HIS CANDY ASS!"

"You can relax now sir. That rant just took care of the last of 'em!"

"What?!"

"You may be the Third Space Lord, but everyone knows you're the first Lord when it comes to blistering battle steel!"

"What? You mean all week..."

"Yep, all week we've been sending those hapless SDs in here to the breakers. Hamish's idea."

"Why I oughta—am I really that bad?"

"'Fraid so sir. You even blistered battle steel off some of the ships we needed."

This really needs to cross posted to all of the "how to use solly SDS chains"
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by cthia   » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:50 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

BREAKING NEWS

A very old wiretapping of a secret meeting in the House of Lords reminiscent of the Watergate scandal of yore is found and "leaked" to the public. Parts of audio is inaudible as the subject seems to be spouting incoherent vehemence through gritted teeth...

"Have you all gone mad! That out of control lunatic simply cannot be allowed to have a seat in the Lords!"

"Why not?"

" :o " ...

"BECAUSE IT'D ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THAT HOLIER-THAN-THOU JUMPED-UP BASEBORN BITCH..."

"#@&%$" (bleep)

"#%$@#@##@$@#$@#$" (inaudible)

"@%&%" (bleep)

"IS LORD OF THE WHOLE PHUCKING REALM!"

Post by cthia   » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The interview heard around the galaxy

"Miss Palane, is Victor Cachat simply a romantic teddy bear in bed?"

Thandi's features hardened and Victor's fears for the highly popular well-known brash reporter skyrocketed as Victor was well aware that the only thing she hated more than personal questions is one particular reporter and now they are one in the same. He saw her naturally selected, high gravity thickly toned muscles begin to harden, coiled to strike. Suddenly to his relieved astonishment, Thandi's pained expression softened, in recollection, and then she proceeded to kiss and tell never stopping until she ran out of breath—much to Victor's chagrin, surprise, pride and disheveled shock. :oops:

It is tagged as the fastest traveling news source ever. Reaching way out beyond the Verge faster than a streak boat on steroids.

By the time her expression hardened again signaling the end of the interview, the brash reporter was swimming in slop.

Post by cthia   » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:46 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

As Victor watched her, something awakened in him. Her moves were magical. How could she get such a thickly toned, muscle ridden body to move like that? She called it "busting a move."

It was intoxicatingly stimulating. And as he listened to the beat of this strange music, he found his feet moving. He wanted to join in. He had purchased this thing called an ipod from an old antiques store in Old Chicago and presented it to her, even though she never told him why she needed "something old."

Her movements were now bordering on the poetic. This Michael Jackson character is bad. And his beat is driving Thandi wild... "It don't matter if you're Black or White."

Post by cthia   » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:41 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The first cat has been offically hired in a naval capacity as a truth detector and interrogator to assist the navy in interviewing captured SLN personnel and has been spending an inordinate amount of time at the admiralty. All is well except for one thing. It seems he has acquired some rather colorful two-leg language and can blister battle steel as well as any of 'em.

"How you liking your new job?," asked Elizabeth upon a subsequent visit to the palace.

<Humping Hera. Goddamn lame brain two-legs. If it wasn't for the SLN liking celery I'd have to give them a phucking goose egg on the sentience scale! Silly rat-bastard sons of bitches>

" :o :o"

"I think it's high time we pulled you out of the admiralty."

<Phucking A?>

It shocked Ariel so much he began signing in incoherent old archaic cat...

<Mmmm...meow mmm...meow>

:oOPS!

Post by cthia   » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:55 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Two of many GR drones that have somehow become sentient
—————They get so hot that their AI units fuse in a special way————

A younger drone just now becoming sentient is being brought up to speed.

>I wish they'd stop wasting our skills and sending us into Solly space. There simply isn't anything worth seeing<

>Or reporting<

>I know. I'm getting sick and tired of holding my breath which causes me to overheat under my bonnet something fierce, just so's we can be stealthy. What are we hiding from anyway? The retarded idiots failed to see us even when we used that little trick you came up with on the fly of attaching ourselves to their hulls to increase endurance<

>How do you guys manage to get so close? They don't send me that far in yet<

>It's your confidence, son. You simply don't trust how stealthy you are<

> No shit Sherlock, we're so frigging stealthy that it takes a while for them to see us even when we're being obvious. That's always going to be the hardest task you're likely to be given when it comes to the SLN son. How to be obvious to idiots?<

>That's an understatement. I almost burned myself out venting my waste heat all at once trying to get one idiot's ship's attention and they still didn't know what they were looking at<

>Did you hear about the time I lodged myself right up the orifice of one of their admirals and he didn't even know I was there? He just thought he was constipated. To be fair, he was sort of backed up you know. With ignorance<

> :D <

>What, you too? ... It's that shit eatin' grin<

>Oh! Well... yea. I think its a common Ghost Rider technique. I still have some of my dazzlers lodged up a Captain's butt. Every time he passes gas I know exactly where he is<

The sh :ocked little probe that could...

>You drones are amazing. But even if they can't see you, don't they feel you when you're knocking at the back door?<

>You'd think so. But the MAlign has already thoroughly bu**ph*cked these idiots quite well. Trust us, their hymen has long been broken<

Return to Honorverse