Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

The Trump Administration's War With Reality

The Management is not responsible for the contents of this forum. Enter at your own risk.
Re: The Trump Administration's War With Reality
Post by gcomeau   » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

So can we all just admit now that the President of The United States relies on Infowars and Brietbart articles for his intelligence briefings more than the actual intelligence officials he is in charge of? That while rejecting the consensus findings of his entire intelligence service on matters of national security he is making public statements of fact to millions of people accusing the previous president of committing a crime based on something he heard from Mark Levin ranting on a radio show?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/16/politics/ ... -response/

Washington (CNN)House Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday that "no such wiretap existed," citing intelligence reports to House leaders after President Donald Trump accused then-President Barack Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower last year.

"The intelligence committees, in their continuing, widening, ongoing investigations of all things Russia, got to the bottom -- at least so far with respect to our intelligence community -- that no such wiretap existed," Ryan said in response to a question from CNN at a news conference.

When you can't even get Paul Ryan to cover for your ridiculous bullshit...

This would be like if Obama called national news conferences to see to the really serious need to inform the American public about what he just "learned" about what your doctors aren't telling you about amazing anti cancer foods after reading an article on Natural News. Then tried to whip the country into an anti-doctor rage about it.
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Given recent statements from Trump and co, there's only one non-panic reaction that's possible.

Of course, it's only really available to those of us who live outside America...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Annachie   » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:28 pm

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

The order aparently lists two specific examples as support.
One is Iraqi's who weren't planning anything in America or against Americans (though collatoral damage was a posibility), the other entered America as a child and no vetting in the world will catch a child who later radicalizes.

But it's SCOTUS all the way now, thanks to that assistant AG.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are so going to die. :p ~~~~ runsforcelery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
still not dead. :)
Post by cthia   » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) on Friday called for President Trump to apologize to former President Obama for accusing him of "wiretapping" Trump Tower without evidence.

He wants Trump, who has thus far failed to apologize to all of America, especially women and minorities, to apologize to Obama? I agree that he needs to, but will be shocked out of my skin if he does.

When were hallucinogens legalized for political use?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by gcomeau   » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:36 pm

gcomeau
Admiral

Well he's at it again. The heads of the FBI and the NSA are testifying in front of Congress right now about a real ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the election and possible ties with the Trump campaign.

And Trump is calling it "FAKE NEWS" that the Democrats made up on twitter. So he's gone past calling all the established national press FAKE NEWS and is now declaring his own intelligence services are as well. While still placing trust in anything he hears on right wing cable news or conspiracy theory websites.

This is the President of the United States folks. Seems like we have a moment every day or so where it is called for to take a pause and let that just sink in.

How's that "Making America Great Again" thing supposed to be working exactly?

Step 1: Put a tantrum throwing toddler in the body of a senior citizen with no knowledge of any aspect of national governance in charge of the country. (Oh and for good measure, a lying thieving fraud with serious narcissism issues verging on being a psychologically diagnosable disorder)

Step 2: ?????

Step 3: GREATNESS!?
Post by Annachie   » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:58 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Love how President Trump is now saying that he never promised to repeal ACA quickly, assuming of course you ignore all the times he said he would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by dscott8   » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:01 pm

dscott8
Commodore

Annachie wrote:Love how President Trump is now saying that he never promised to repeal ACA quickly, assuming of course you ignore all the times he said he would.

He's also whining the "we couldn't get one Democratic vote" even though the GOP has a majority in the House. He's desperate to blame this on anyone but himself and his party's lack of cohesion.
Post by Tenshinai   » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

dscott8 wrote:
He's also whining the "we couldn't get one Democratic vote" even though the GOP has a majority in the House. He's desperate to blame this on anyone but himself and his party's lack of cohesion.

Yeah, that one is, well it would be hilarious if it wasn´t so sad.
Post by Joat42   » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:52 am

Joat42
Admiral

dscott8 wrote:
Annachie wrote:Love how President Trump is now saying that he never promised to repeal ACA quickly, assuming of course you ignore all the times he said he would.

A great leader can make opponents change their opinions and agree with him/her.
A good leader can broker deals with the opposite side.
A bad leader blames everyone else for his failings.

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by Annachie   » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:55 am

Annachie
Fleet Admiral

Not sure where this fits, but I read today that pres. Trump is the first president in 120 years to not own a dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to Politics