Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

abduction caught on Google satellite

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: abduction caught on Google satellite
Post by cthia   » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:22 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

WeirdlyWired wrote:I still say lay off the Blue Sun brand Fruity Oaty Bars. First, wasn't it about twenty years ago (last time I was in Ashevile, NC) that the grays were banned from Earth space?

Maybe there is life on other planets. Maybe some planets even have intelligent life. Perhaps there is some intelligent oort cloud out there that actually intelligently designed the entire swarm of galaxies.

There is NO [credible] EVIDENCE of alien space ships plying the reaches of our atmosphere, no evidence besides assertion of alien abduction.

I have no idea what that picture is supposed to show, but to me it does not look like someone being kidnapped by space herpies. (yes that IS a line from some ancient Mel Brooks movie). Or even thwarting an attempted kidnapping.

And you could very well be right in your diet recommendation too.

OTOH Weirdly, the same could be suggested to you, or to anyone else. It could be that the victim dislikes the oat in fruity bars or is allergic to the nuts. You'll never know if you blindly jump off of the bridge into the ocean of disbelief and doubt simply because the masses do, without an open mind.

Abducted: "I'll remember this you rat bastards!"

Alien: "No you won't Earthling. Even if you do, who you gonna call, Alien Busters? No one will believe you. They'll simply think you've had one too many fruity bars. Besides, your government already knows. They've got one of our vehicles in their Area 51. Had it for over 50 years and still can't fly the damn thing and the keys are in the ignition. Where do you think they get all of their advanced tech from? You are alone Earthling. You and everyone else we abduct. Heck, your government'll just tell ya it's a trick of the light or a weather balloon and you will all believe that shit like some kind of mindless automatons. We would have thought something like that would be a phucking stretch for even you idiots to swallow. You Earthlings are a gullible lot as dumb as tree bark and as brainless as broomsticks. Our funniest assignment yet."

" :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Alien 2: "Yea. Your government isn't even smart enough to restrain from overusing the "weather balloon" variety of packaged bullshit. With as many weather balloon type explanations your government has flown over the years, it seems they'd be able to more accurately predict the weather. Their accuracy of predicting something as simple as rain is a single drop in the bucket."

Alien 3: "Your species really need to become more proficient in predicting hail storms. You've all suffered one too many contusions."

Alien 4: Have you seen their recent choice for a new POTUS? HAHAHAHA What a dumb lot. Seems we'll be able to operate with impunity in this sector of the universe for some time to come. Being way out on the spiral arm of the galaxy, the veritable ghetto of space, sure failed to deal you imbeciles a functioning brain.

Alien 5: "Quick, fire up the transwarphyper drive! We've gotta go! The idiots actually gave the SOB the launch codes!"

" :o :o :o :o :o :o "

Alien 6: "So that is why God put them on the spiral arm of the galaxy!"

Alien 7: "Resistance is futile!"

Alien 8: "I seem to recall all of you saying there is nothing dumber than tree bark."

Alien 9: "Their POTUS is as dumb as poprocks. Which reminds me, we need to setup another pulsar in this region of space to warn all other intelligent life of the rocky shores!"

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by WeirdlyWired   » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:59 am

WeirdlyWired
Captain of the List

cthia wrote:
WeirdlyWired wrote:I still say lay off the Blue Sun brand Fruity Oaty Bars. First, wasn't it about twenty years ago (last time I was in Ashevile, NC) that the grays were banned from Earth space?

Maybe there is life on other planets. Maybe some planets even have intelligent life. Perhaps there is some intelligent oort cloud out there that actually intelligently designed the entire swarm of galaxies.

There is NO [credible] EVIDENCE of alien space ships plying the reaches of our atmosphere, no evidence besides assertion of alien abduction.

I have no idea what that picture is supposed to show, but to me it does not look like someone being kidnapped by space herpies. (yes that IS a line from some ancient Mel Brooks movie). Or even thwarting an attempted kidnapping.

And you could very well be right in your diet recommendation too.

OTOH Weirdly, the same could be suggested to you, or to anyone else. It could be that the victim dislikes the oat in fruity bars or is allergic to the nuts. You'll never know if you blindly jump off of the bridge into the ocean of disbelief and doubt simply because the masses do, without an open mind.

Abducted: "I'll remember this you rat bastards!"

Alien: "No you won't Earthling. Even if you do, who you gonna call, Alien Busters? No one will believe you. They'll simply think you've had one too many fruity bars. Besides, your government already knows. They've got one of our vehicles in their Area 51. Had it for over 50 years and still can't fly the damn thing and the keys are in the ignition. Where do you think they get all of their advanced tech from? You are alone Earthling. You and everyone else we abduct. Heck, your government'll just tell ya it's a trick of the light or a weather balloon and you will all believe that shit like some kind of mindless automatons. We would have thought something like that would be a phucking stretch for even you idiots to swallow. You Earthlings are a gullible lot as dumb as tree bark and as brainless as broomsticks. Our funniest assignment yet."

Alien 2: "Yea. Your government isn't even smart enough to restrain from overusing the "weather balloon" variety of packaged bullshit. With as many weather balloon type explanations your government has flown over the years, it seems they'd be able to more accurately predict the weather. Their accuracy of predicting something as simple as rain is a single drop in the bucket."

Alien 3: "Your species really need to become more proficient in predicting hail storms. You've all suffered one too many contusions."

Alien 4: Have you seen their recent choice for a new POTUS? HAHAHAHA What a dumb lot. Seems we'll be able to operate with impunity in this sector of the universe for some time to come. Being way out on the spiral arm of the galaxy, the veritable ghetto of space, sure failed to deal you imbeciles a functioning brain.

Alien 5: "Quick, fire up the transwarphyper drive! We've gotta go! The idiots actually gave the SOB the launch codes!"

" :o :o :o :o :o :o "

Alien 6: "So that is why God put them on the spiral arm of the galaxy!"

Alien 7: "Resistance is futile!"

Alien 8: "I seem to recall all of you saying there is nothing dumber than tree bark."

Alien 9: "Their POTUS is as dumb as poprocks. Which reminds me, we need to setup another pulsar in this region of space to warn all other intelligent life of the rocky shores!"

Not sure my doubt/scepticism is a knee-jerk reaction born of a closed mind. I did see the picture of the so called Martian "Mt. Rushmore" and yes it does actually look like a face. it is very believable until you look at the scale.
I even read Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Daiken. There was also a book about spirit photography.

I don't think all phenomena are adequately explained, yet I'm more the Dana Scully than the Fox Mulder, despite being male.
Helas,chou, Je m'en fache.
Post by The E   » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:10 am

The E
Admiral

WeirdlyWired wrote:Not sure my doubt/scepticism is a knee-jerk reaction born of a closed mind. I did see the picture of the so called Martian "Mt. Rushmore" and yes it does actually look like a face. it is very believable until you look at the scale.

Or the various high-resolution images several Mars Orbiters have made over the past few decades that show pretty conclusively that the "face" is just an artefact of Viking 1's low-resolution camera and the lighting at the time the shot was made.

Which, coincidentally, anyone who knew anything about Viking's cameras and their limitations already knew at the time the pictures were first publicized.
Post by WeirdlyWired   » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:57 pm

WeirdlyWired
Captain of the List

The E wrote:
WeirdlyWired wrote:Not sure my doubt/scepticism is a knee-jerk reaction born of a closed mind. I did see the picture of the so called Martian "Mt. Rushmore" and yes it does actually look like a face. it is very believable until you look at the scale.

Or the various high-resolution images several Mars Orbiters have made over the past few decades that show pretty conclusively that the "face" is just an artefact of Viking 1's low-resolution camera and the lighting at the time the shot was made.

Which, coincidentally, anyone who knew anything about Viking's cameras and their limitations already knew at the time the pictures were first publicized.

Which still never quite silences the "true believers."

"Oh look there's a Gray Ship approaching the ISS."...
"Dammit, Bobby, you turned off the camera just as it was getting into view"

There is a lot of conspiracy theory, faux news, and wackadoo out there. Forgive me for maintaining a healthy scepticism.

And enjoy the fruity oaty bars.
Helas,chou, Je m'en fache.
Post by Imaginos1892   » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

The E wrote:

There are over a dozen pictures of that bit of Mars, at various angles, lighting conditions and resolutions. ONE of those images looks like a face, and the True Believers call it proof.

The thing I can never believe about those conspiracy theories is -- the conspiracy part. It requires that thousands of people know 'the truth' and NOT ONE of them blab in 60 years. Watergate was a pretty small conspiracy and they couldn't keep that quiet for six months.

It makes for some funny movies, but as for wasting your time on it in real life...
-----------------
It takes two to make peace. It only takes one to make war.

Return to Free-Range Topics...