Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Next Book - which series

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
Next Book - which series
Post by Duncan_Macdonald   » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Duncan_Macdonald
Midshipman

Does anyone know what series the next DW book will be in (Honorverse, War God, Safehold or something different)?

If so is there any estimate of when the book will appear (2017,2018 or much later!!)?
Re: Next Book - which series
Post by Lunan   » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

i think all is on hold while david recovers from eye surgery...i feel like someone said the next norfressa book and the 2nd to last honor book are on the plan for 2017 writing but beyond that who knows

Duncan_Macdonald wrote:Does anyone know what series the next DW book will be in (Honorverse, War God, Safehold or something different)?

If so is there any estimate of when the book will appear (2017,2018 or much later!!)?
Re: Next Book - which series
Post by USMA74   » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:02 am

USMA74
Commander

Been lurking for a while in several of these forums trying to see which project was next for our favorite author. Haven't seen a thing. Does anyone know anything? :?: If RFC/MWW is busy with health or family issues I understand that first things come first. However, this silence is making me worried.

Return to David's Dimension