Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Audiobooks

Set in the Starfire strategy game universe, co-authored by David and Steve White, these novels feature the clash of the Terran Federation, the cat-like Orions, the genocidal Rigelians, and the "Bugs"...join us in the discussion!
Audiobooks
Post by Lunan   » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:17 am

Lunan
Captain of the List

they are now out on audible with a very good reader
Re: Audiobooks
Post by coldsteel   » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:39 pm

coldsteel
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Sweet.
Post by nickursis   » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:39 am

nickursis
Ensign

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have been waiting years for this event! I found Crusade was in my "You should like" ad when I logged in to get my weekly book (I drive 62 miles to/from work). They have them all through Extremis, which I was working on. I diverted to Exodus after I realized I was missing something. I was thrilled to see them all. I am anxious to see how In Death Ground turns out on audio.
Post by ATimson   » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:19 pm

ATimson
Midshipman

My understanding is that The Stars at War omnibuses had an unabridged version of Insurrection. With the audiobooks being released separately, is the audiobook the originally published version, or the restored version?
Post by RosemarieLadson   » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:27 pm

RosemarieLadson
Midshipman

ATimson wrote:My understanding is that The Stars at War omnibuses had an unabridged version of Insurrection. With the audiobooks being released separately, is the audiobook the originally published version, or the restored version http://popcornhorror.com/creepiest-books-read/ ?

I like audiobooks, because of their simplicity in use. You can try a lot of variants while listening to them.

Return to Starfire