Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests

Need help with Steampunk Giant race

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Need help with Steampunk Giant race
Post by lwhitehead   » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:57 am

lwhitehead
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Hi I need help with my Steampunk Giant race, a British like nation created these 3 Meter tall to fight in there Army.

The Army itself is in 1850's to 1860's before they went to Crimea War, the Officers have to buy there ranks.

Now some super weapons were created for these Giants such as Gatling minigun, Flamethrower, and cannonball size bombs to be hurled by hand.

These Giants were only created Male and have square jaws and carbon fibers in there bones,but they can read and write and reason like a Man.

Please help me out,

LW
Re: Need help with Steampunk Giant race
Post by The E   » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:07 pm

The E
Admiral

Help out with what, exactly?
Post by Daryl   » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Great to see that your spelling and grammar has improved markedly. You've got to get those basics sorted first. You do seem to still have a problem with there, they're, and their.
As others have said it would be good to see what you have achieved so far with your other concepts.
We can't help you to get to where you want to be, without knowing where you are now.
Post by lwhitehead   » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:49 pm

lwhitehead
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Well this Giant Regiment are 10 ft tall each, so I'm looking for a Chemical Elan Vital why of creating these Giants.

There creator also made Cordials and Drafts for them to drink as well not fit for Human to drink or use,

Is it fitting for a Steampunk setting for Phlogiston gas for Flamethrowers?, cranked powered Gatling gun that they use as a Minigun.

I also need help in creating the Victorian like City and Englishs nation as well,

LW
Post by Daryl   » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

I'm probably being a little cruel as a grammar Nazi, but you need to get the basics right.

Well, the Giants in this Regiment are each 10 feet tall, so I'm looking for a Chemical Elan Vital way of creating these Giants.

Their creator also made Cordials and Drafts for them to drink as well, but these are not fit for Humans to drink or use,

Is it fitting for a Steampunk setting to have Phlogiston gas used in Flamethrowers, or crank powered Gatling guns that they use as Miniguns?

I need help as well in how to create a Victorian era city, and a nation like England.

lwhitehead wrote:Well this Giant Regiment are 10 ft
tall each, so I'm looking for a Chemical Elan Vital why of creating these Giants.

There creator also made Cordials and Drafts for them to drink as well not fit for Human to drink or use,

Is it fitting for a Steampunk setting for Phlogiston gas for Flamethrowers?, cranked powered Gatling gun that they use as a Minigun.

I also need help in creating the Victorian like City and Englishs nation as well,

LW

Return to Free-Range Topics...