Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

Strange things and UFO's

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by Tenshinai   » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:10 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

@The E - I get that do not believe.

No, that´s the problem, you DON`T get it.

It´s not a matter of BELIEVING. It´s a question of what the facts known are.

You base your belief on such unsteady ground that you have NOTHING but belief and opinion.

Your opinion and belief does not equate proof, evidence or facts, not even indications.
Doesn´t matter how often you repeat it as long as you never actually produce actual evidence.
Post by Tenshinai   » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:19 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

smr wrote:I stand corrected Daryl, I withdraw the use of troll. I can can a little emotional on some issues. However, he has constantly said he does not believe. I get that and I am tired of him trying to dominate the conversation. In other words, I want the discussion to be polite back. Their are others that have disagreed and respected their opinions expressed. Assuming the picture taken by Astronaut Kelly is not doctored, I pointed out those lights look like some type of UFO. The pictures came from JPL. If they are being doctored then that means someone at NASA is doing the alteration. (That means government coverup!)

They don´t have to be doctored. There so many ways to end up with optical illusions that it´s dreadful.

Try watching Mythbusters episode about the claimed "moonlanding hoaxes", the part about light and shadows on photos, they managed to do extremely well and even explain decently.

Why do you automatically jump to the conclusion of "government coverup!!"?

Please DO recall that there are over 200 governments across the earth, a lot of them HATE each other. And yet by your government coverup conspiracy theory, all those governments still somehow cooperate flawlessly?
Or do you actually believe that everything happens in USA, nowhere else?

Heck even my country has a small space program even if it´s mostly focused on stuff mostly overlooked by larger space agencies.
Big enough to produce the occasional "weird" photo as well. Yet, every photo from it so far that someone claimed was a UFO, has been debunked, because once you start looking at it, 9 times out of 10 it´s usually easy to figure out that it is NOT some kind of aliens playing hookey. And the 1/10, usually just takes a bit longer to figure out what it actually is.
Post by smr   » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:28 am

smr
Vice Admiral

So the shuttle mission where the ufo does a turn to avoid an object that was fired from the planet. The scientists showed that the ufo created a parabola when the ufo avoided the object that came from the planet. So what type of proof was that?

Take the phoenix lights, the video expert proved that the lights were not flares. Second, the military had no aircraft in the air. Third, the study that no known technology could power the ufo of that size to get it into space. Hey, I invited you to discredit that evidence but no you could not. So either you refused to look at the evidence or you just find it easier to attack the messenger because the evidence is too damning. Or is easier to label me a believer than attack the evidence. Or how about other governments saying the ufo phenomenon is a real and they are studying the phenomenon. Or how US presidents have commented on the subject and have had encounters with ufo's. Or how the satellites tracking ufo's.

@tenshania what were the Norway lights? I believe you did not have an explanation for that.
Post by Tenshinai   » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

@tenshania what were the Norway lights? I believe you did not have an explanation for that.

Please learn to spell, at least when writing names. Seriously, my name has a meaning even if it´s not in English.

The E already posted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hessdalen_light
Any of the suggestions there are far more likely than "extraterrestials".

As for myself, i already told you, if you want me to do professional level photo analysis, then i expect you to pay me for it. $70k/year is the going rate.

The stuff already on wikipedia and elsewhere is already enough that i have zero interest in doing work on this for my own interest.

Or how about other governments saying the ufo phenomenon is a real and they are studying the phenomenon.

Well duh! :roll:

Of course the "phenomenon is real"!
UFO means UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. It does NOT mean "extraterrestial sentients" playing catch with those silly earthlings.

Or how US presidents have commented on the subject and have had encounters with ufo's.

:lol:

What an amazingly important endorsement!

What are you? A 3 year old?

Or how the satellites tracking ufo's.

And sometimes radar, PIR, telescopes etc etc etc yeees... Which is the reason why most UFOs turn into "IFO"s very quickly, as in IDENTIFIED flying objects.
About a third are identified within a day or two if they are sighted with reliable sensors or instruments. Most are identified eventually.

And there´s absolutely NOTHING (yet) suggesting that the rest are "aliens" frolicking about.

Hey, I invited you to discredit that evidence but no you could not.

Lots of what you "present as evidence" is pure crap. The rest has been totally discredited by someone in the thread.

It´s just sad to see you being so gullible you probably would try to buy the Golden Gate bridge if someone offered to sell it to you.
Post by The E   » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:03 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:So the shuttle mission where the ufo does a turn to avoid an object that was fired from the planet. The scientists showed that the ufo created a parabola when the ufo avoided the object that came from the planet. So what type of proof was that?

Take the phoenix lights, the video expert proved that the lights were not flares. Second, the military had no aircraft in the air. Third, the study that no known technology could power the ufo of that size to get it into space. Hey, I invited you to discredit that evidence but no you could not. So either you refused to look at the evidence or you just find it easier to attack the messenger because the evidence is too damning. Or is easier to label me a believer than attack the evidence. Or how about other governments saying the ufo phenomenon is a real and they are studying the phenomenon. Or how US presidents have commented on the subject and have had encounters with ufo's. Or how the satellites tracking ufo's.

We've been attacking all those sightings and interpretations, in case you missed it.
Eyewitness reports, even "expert witness" ones, are unreliable. Show us actual, physical proof. Things for which no explanation other than alien visitors or undisclosed supertechnology are possible.

But hey, sure. Do continue to believe that thermal insulation blankets are visitors from outer space. Or trust Presidents who don't know what Venus looks like.

Oh. And yeah. Those Phoenix lights that couldn't be flares? Actually flares.
Post by smr   » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:04 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Here's a link to some interesting information regarding NASA.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/624901/WATCH-Proof-NASA-edits-out-UFOs-What-Gary-McKinnon-found-on-2-year-hack-spree

The E & Tenshania are you beginning to sweat a little bit...just maybe I am not that crazy after all. Just remember Edward Snowden gave all info about aliens and ufo's to Russia and China since 1947. He even agreed to stand trial for his actions as long as the death penalty was off the table and that the public could view the transcripts of the trial. That was promptly rejected....hmmm...I wonder why? Could it be that they would prefer that he not be given a soapbox to air his opinions.
Post by The E   » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:07 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Here's a link to some interesting information regarding NASA.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/624901/WATCH-Proof-NASA-edits-out-UFOs-What-Gary-McKinnon-found-on-2-year-hack-spree

The E & Tenshania are you beginning to sweat a little bit...just maybe I am not that crazy after all.

Not sure about Tenshinai, but I am not sweating in the slightest. One thing you may not know about people like me: I would be delighted if you could produce positive, unquestionable proof that UFOs were a real thing or that aliens were visiting us. However, so far, you haven't been able to.

As for the article... Have you never considered how weird it is that this conspiracy of yours is incredibly competent at swearing its members to secrecy, while at the same time stupid enough to leave incriminating info on publically accessible servers? Stupid enough to let live footage from the ISS be streamed on the internet without some time delay to allow for censorship to take place?

Just remember Edward Snowden gave all info about aliens and ufo's to Russia and China since 1947.

According to whom, precisely? And if that information was so damaging to the US, why hasn't it been released yet?

He even agreed to stand trial for his actions as long as the death penalty was off the table and that the public could view the transcripts of the trial. That was promptly rejected....hmmm...I wonder why? Could it be that they would prefer that he not be given a soapbox to air his opinions.

And you're sure that this is all because of the UFO stuff supposedly in the Snowden leaks? I mean, if I were the prosecutor, I'd love nothing more than having Snowden discredit himself by rambling about UFOs....
Post by Tenshinai   » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

The E & Tenshania are you beginning to sweat a little bit.

As long as you keep using garbage for "evidence", why ever would we?

#####

As for the article... Have you never considered how weird it is that this conspiracy of yours is incredibly competent at swearing its members to secrecy, while at the same time stupid enough to leave incriminating info on publically accessible servers? Stupid enough to let live footage from the ISS be streamed on the internet without some time delay to allow for censorship to take place?

Truly amazing indeed. But logic is usually dismissed by default from the start by anyone who actually believes anything so blindly that they are fooled by such rubbish.
Post by smr   » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:38 am

smr
Vice Admiral

It's funny that you are able to ignore the key fact that started the whole ufo phenomenon. Originally, the US military issued a Press Release at Roswell claiming that the US was in possession of a "flying saucer!" That was carried by radio and newspapers.

These military men would have been court-martialed or forced to resign instead these cast of characters were promoted until their retirement! Instead Teshania and TheE shout to the world that's not scientific proof. You attack the messengers with labels of conspiracy theorists and ufo believers. That's an attempt to marginalize the person rather than the argument. Those are just words designed to avoid the tough questions and answers.

So what? Label me...don't care!
@Tenshania the cheeky angel :ugeek:

Tenshinai wrote:
The E & Tenshania are you beginning to sweat a little bit.

As long as you keep using garbage for "evidence", why ever would we?

#####

Truly amazing indeed. But logic is usually dismissed by default from the start by anyone who actually believes anything so blindly that they are fooled by such rubbish.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

By definition, we don't know what UFO's are.
If we did know, they'd be KFO's (No link to fried chicken that I'm aware of...)

BUT

-If they're aliens (as some insist), then where are the rest of them?
-Why would they send only one or two at a time?
-Why would they rummage in the innards of cows and the underwear of certain people? (I'm not actually sure I want an answer to that one...)
-How did they cross interstellar space (fuel costs? Energy budgets? Travel time...)?
-Why would they throw souls into volcanoes and then nuke them when simply throwing them into the sun would be less resource-intensive? (Alien logic filtered through a second-rate writer?)
-Why not make contact for trade? If David Hasselhoff was huge in Germany, does this mean Elvis is big on another world? (MIB)

If aliens lack FTL tech, then coming to another solar system is only worthwhile if they're doing military conquest/colonization (such as in Footfall or the WorldWar series). Therefore, we should be mobilizing and pushing tech as hard as possible since any aliens would be scouts for the incoming armada.

If aliens have FTL tech then what sort? Portal network? Transluminal highways? Inertial Negation Field generators? If FTL was as easy as in Star Trek or Star Wars, then there'd be a lot more UFO's buzzing around. After all, habitable worlds are fairly rare (as far as we know) so even one habitable world would be a potential resource generator (although hopefully not Jupiter Ascending-style). Conversely, difficult FTL means once again, only military reasons would make sense (conquest/colonization).

If the UFO's were piloted by friendly aliens, contact would have been made by now and given the porous nature of most governments, it would have leaked. Since there has been no proven contact, UFO's must therefore logically be considered to be hostile.
In other words, if UFO's exist, we're probably gonna have ourselves an ID4 moment in the future...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to Free-Range Topics...