Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Weber Household

In the breaks in his writing schedule, David has promised to stop by and chat for a while!
Weber Household
Post by RazorBat   » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:23 pm

RazorBat
Midshipman

I am generally a lurker and don't normally post or ask or even log-in.
However it is been a while since I have seen any update on Sharon or David's health. I do understand that is both a private issue and that updating fans is not a top priority when things are sideways even when they are willing to share. Many of us would like to send prayers and well wishes. But it would be nice too know if it is just normal life and adjust to changes from earlier medical issues or if there are further complications. I hope for jsut life's busy cycle with kids and starting school and a little bit of slowing down and not pushing themselves.

RazorBat
Bruce McNully
Re: Weber Household
Post by Cartref   » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Cartref
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

well said
Post by ncwolf   » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:59 pm

ncwolf
Commander

And did you get flooded badly.

In my inland portion of the Old North State, we're wet, but not flooded; Friday was the worst day with some water over some roads.

Closer and on the coast, it's worse and there is some flooding; but not like South Carolina from what I understand.
Post by StealthSeeker   » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:48 pm

StealthSeeker
Commander

Yes, the flooding, I hope you and yours stayed dry and healthy during those SC floods. If I remember correctly your up a small hill from the road so I'm hoping that if there was flooding near you, the hill was enough to keep you safe and dry.
-
-
I think therefore I am.... I think

Return to David's Dimension