Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Strange things and UFO's

For anyone who might want to have a side conversation...you're welcome here!
Re: Strange things and UFO's
Post by smr   » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:13 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Take Operation Bluebook, the purpose of the operation was to disprove or provide doubt to ufo's for public consumption. After the government used every trick in book including swamp gas, 5% of the reports were classified as unknown. So...the incidents were not swamp gas, Venus, a person drunk, a mentally ill person, and/or a mirage.

What were those incidents that the Air Force could not explain away? When all other rational answers are eliminated....they only answers left are government black program(s) or extraterrestrial ufo(s).

So throw out the possible crazies and the gold diggers/hoaxers, a person is left with millions of people's testimony about incidents that have happened over the years. That's enough evidence in court for a person to be put away for rest of their life a thousand times over.

The E wrote:
smr wrote:@tenchani and @ TheE

http://www.adguk-blog.com/2013/07/ufo-cover-ups-must-end-astronaut-edgar.html

What do you say to one of the few American astronauts that have been to moon and he calls upon the American government to release the the truth about UFO's. He has cohorts in the Russian program that have had encounters with UFO's and discussed the issue.

That he is free to voice his opinions, but that his opinions do not constitute a proof of fact.
Post by Tenshinai   » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:54 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

Take Operation Bluebook, the purpose of the operation was to disprove or provide doubt to ufo's for public consumption. After the government used every trick in book including swamp gas, 5% of the reports were classified as unknown. So...the incidents were not swamp gas, Venus, a person drunk, a mentally ill person, and/or a mirage.

Yes, some of the ufo reports remain UNKNOWN even after investigation. However, unknown means exactly that, and so far, noone has been able to point towards a ufo to likely be of extra-terrestrial origin. And also, if it WAS identified as such, it would no longer be a ufo...

And why do you and so many others diss on swamp gas? Have you seen what kind of weird effects swamp gas can cause? Fireworks and special effects worthy of a blockbuster Hollywood movie at best.

What were those incidents that the Air Force could not explain away? When all other rational answers are eliminated....they only answers left are government black program(s) or extraterrestrial ufo(s).

:roll:

No, there´s thousands of other possible answers. You make strong assumptions based on nothing.

So throw out the possible crazies and the gold diggers/hoaxers, a person is left with millions of people's testimony about incidents that have happened over the years. That's enough evidence in court for a person to be put away for rest of their life a thousand times over.

Exactly what is it with "unidentified" that you do not understand?

If someone went to court and said "well we have all this stuff, we´re totally sure it´s evidence and really totally obvious, we just don´t have a clue what it is and we can´t say for sure if it really is evidence, but since we have so MUCH of it we want you to deliver a conviction anyway, yeah that sounds good", they would loose any license to practise law they ever had and probably get thrown out, or quite possibly get thrown in jail for messing with the court...

:roll:

You´re doing your own personal version of the MUD theory of public relations, throw enough shit at the media and hope enough of it sticks to your "enemies" to cripple them.
Post by smr   » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:16 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Allright Teshinai, please explain the Norway lights. Take your time and do the actual research! Scanning a book does not cut it, do the work. The ball is in your court...explain what that was. Oh do not forget to cite your sources! :twisted:

This should be simple and easy (if your willing to do the work) to explain what the Norway lights are!
Post by Tenshinai   » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Tenshinai
Admiral

smr wrote:Allright Teshinai, please explain the Norway lights. Take your time and do the actual research! Scanning a book does not cut it, do the work. The ball is in your court...explain what that was. Oh do not forget to cite your sources! :twisted:

This should be simple and easy (if your willing to do the work) to explain what the Norway lights are!

Sure, if you pay me decently for the time i put in, i´d be happy to see if i could figure out something that has stumped a bunch of researchers already.

Average pay for a photo analyst is about 70k$ per year, but since i haven´t all that much experience with it i guess i could do it for a quarter of that.

And no, the "ball" was never in "my court", because i´m not the one trying to claim unlikely causes for anything.
Post by smr   » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:45 am

smr
Vice Admiral

Your true colors are beginning to show! :P What afraid of little hard work...you can be famous by being a debunker of the Norway lights.

Tenshinai wrote:
smr wrote:Allright Teshinai, please explain the Norway lights. Take your time and do the actual research! Scanning a book does not cut it, do the work. The ball is in your court...explain what that was. Oh do not forget to cite your sources! :twisted:

Sure, if you pay me decently for the time i put in, i´d be happy to see if i could figure out something that has stumped a bunch of researchers already.

Average pay for a photo analyst is about 70k$ per year, but since i haven´t all that much experience with it i guess i could do it for a quarter of that.

And no, the "ball" was never in "my court", because i´m not the one trying to claim unlikely causes for anything.
Post by The E   » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:35 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Your true colors are beginning to show! :P What afraid of little hard work...you can be famous by being a debunker of the Norway lights.

If you make extraordinary claims, the burden of proof is on you.
Post by smr   » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:30 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

Wish I knew what the Norway lights are/were! The E, so what do you think the Norway lights are/were?

The E wrote:
smr wrote:Your true colors are beginning to show! :P What afraid of little hard work...you can be famous by being a debunker of the Norway lights.

If you make extraordinary claims, the burden of proof is on you.
Post by Imaginos1892   » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:06 pm

Imaginos1892
Rear Admiral

First demonstrate that there is something to debunk.
Some people saw lights in the sky and couldn't figure out what caused 'em so, aliens!!

I require something a bit more....more.
------------------------
Don't open that!! It's the original can of worms!
Post by The E   » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:51 am

The E
Admiral

smr wrote:Wish I knew what the Norway lights are/were! The E, so what do you think the Norway lights are/were?

I don't have an opinion on them. The wiki page lists a few hypothesises, but I am not equipped to call any single one more plausible than the other (except, of course, for the one with the aliens in it).

See, the thing with these lights isn't that anyone disputes their existence. They're clearly present, they've been independently verified to exist, and there are clear avenues for exploration. This is not true for the vast majority of UFO sightings, including your own.
Post by smr   » Sat May 02, 2015 6:21 am

smr
Vice Admiral

My UFO was either a terrestrial or extraterrestrial ufo. One, either that craft was human or made by non humans. Two, I can not honestly say which. Do I suspect that craft was made non human intelligence....Yes...but I could be wrong! The red dots I saw I suspect were helicopters but then again they could have been drones or something else. Three, I would have missed the incident if other people had not pointed them out to me! Four, I can take seeing a ufo off my bucket list because I suspect that the craft was an alien ufo. I have a nice story and I strongly believe that we have been lied to about UFO's since the late 40's here in America. Currently, most governments either do not comment on UFO's or they openly admit to ufo's.

Here in US, the Federal Government seems to always deny their existence. Times seem to be changing. Take the case of the Phoenix lights light...the military claimed that lights in sky were flares. They stuck by story that the National Guard Unit dropped the flares. That story was discredited by some good journalists...the Guard did not fly that night according to their own log books! Years later, the military only says that they had no aircraft up that night.

When the private industry begina to take over space, either the incidents will keep happening...ie...proof or not! I can only lead a horse to water but I can't make the horse drink it!

Why do I believe that life is abundant?

Life exists on Earth...statistics say that millions of galaxies means life more and likely started somewhere else. (I believe life is teeming within the cosmos!) The hubble telescope was pointed into deep space that appeared to us as black. The hubble was focused on just a speck of space. What they found in that small speck of space was millions of galaxies and we could not even see them through our atmosphere. This universe that was created by God (the creator) is so amazing.

Hey! Chile has released a report about a recurring ufo.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2015/04/24/ufo-sighted-in-chile-not-made-by-man-government-agency-finds/?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork

The E wrote:
smr wrote:Wish I knew what the Norway lights are/were! The E, so what do you think the Norway lights are/were?

I don't have an opinion on them. The wiki page lists a few hypothesises, but I am not equipped to call any single one more plausible than the other (except, of course, for the one with the aliens in it).

See, the thing with these lights isn't that anyone disputes their existence. They're clearly present, they've been independently verified to exist, and there are clear avenues for exploration. This is not true for the vast majority of UFO sightings, including your own.

Return to Free-Range Topics...