Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Charis vs. the USE

Alternate history buff? Wander on over for a discussion about Eric Flint's 1632 series!
Charis vs. the USE
Post by BrigadeΔ   » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:09 pm

BrigadeΔ
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

I have wondered ocasionally what would happen if the 2 groups ended up opposing each other, you would have to keep the restrictions that Charis has on safehold ( Multivervse portals maybe) or at least keep Nimue/Merlin neutral or else the recon skimmers and asault shuttle would end the war in minutes. I believe that they would be rather evenly matched in technology as Charis would be at an advantage on the ground, the USE would own the skies and I am not sure about who would win on the ocean.
Re: Charis vs. the USE
Post by USMA74   » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:20 am

USMA74
Commander

BrigadeΔ wrote:I have wondered ocasionally what would happen if the 2 groups ended up opposing each other, you would have to keep the restrictions that Charis has on safehold ( Multivervse portals maybe) or at least keep Nimue/Merlin neutral or else the recon skimmers and asault shuttle would end the war in minutes. I believe that they would be rather evenly matched in technology as Charis would be at an advantage on the ground, the USE would own the skies and I am not sure about who would win on the ocean.

IMHO the EOC King Harold VII's would mop the floor with the USE navy. The EOC has a much larger naval infrastructure and support base than the USE. (But different opinions are what makes horse races interesting. :lol: )

Return to Assiti Shards