Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Conventions & Book Signings

Pull up a chair and talk to Sharon about care and feeding of an author, life in the literary world, crochet, or just life in general.
Re: Conventions & Book Signings
Post by Duckk   » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

There's an upcoming events page on this website that's kept up to date. GenCon isn't listed though.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by ehiltebe   » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 pm

ehiltebe
Midshipman

Yeah, but all I get when I go to look at it is 2011 stuff, nothing for this year.
Post by Duckk   » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:22 am

Duckk
Site Admin

David just finished his book tour and went to both Comicon and Origins, so now he needs to get back to writing. That's why 2010 is empty.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by km777   » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:48 pm

km777
Midshipman

How can I find the current list of book signings? I'm sure this has been covered again and again, but I'm new... Anything in SC or GA...?
Post by strawberryjamm   » Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:42 pm

strawberryjamm
Midshipman

SharonWMBO wrote: Really it comes down to who asks David to do a con...He does 4 a year and it is first come,first served...If we can't make a con for the year asked we try to work it into the next years list if the con is willing...

Sharon, I'm a vice-chair for VCON 36 which will be held Sep 30-Oct 2, 2011 in Vancouver, Canada (http://www.vcon.ca). I've found the admin@davidweber.net email address but was wondering if there was another address that we should use if we would like to send David a formal invitation to attend our convention as a Guest of Honour.

Thanks, in advance,
Jenni Merrifield
Post by SharonWMBO   » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 pm

SharonWMBO
First Lady of the Admiralty

strawberryjamm wrote:
SharonWMBO wrote: Really it comes down to who asks David to do a con...He does 4 a year and it is first come,first served...If we can't make a con for the year asked we try to work it into the next years list if the con is willing...

Sharon, I'm a vice-chair for VCON 36 which will be held Sep 30-Oct 2, 2011 in Vancouver, Canada (http://www.vcon.ca). I've found the admin@davidweber.net email address but was wondering if there was another address that we should use if we would like to send David a formal invitation to attend our convention as a Guest of Honour.

Thanks, in advance,
Jenni Merrifield

Hi Jenni,
David loves to do cons...but we are booked until 2013, at this point.He just did a book signing on his last trip...just a few weeks ago, in Vancouver, and really liked it.
The best way to book him is to send it to GenaRobinson@Davidweber.net. I used to take care of it all, but Gena does Such a better job!!!

THanks for asking and I hope that we can work something out to see you in Canada!!!!
Sharon

Return to Sharon's Corner