Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

HonorCon 2013 Panel Videos

Drop by to catch the latest information about Weber related Con programming, guests, and activities, plus just plan meet-ups!
HonorCon 2013 Panel Videos
Post by oscarc   » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:50 am

oscarc
Midshipman

Thank you to all the organizers, volunteers and panelists! I had a really fun time!

Videos of the four panels I recorded are now up on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 63r1AEZUD7

I'm still processing my photos; the ones I've finished are up at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 389&type=3. I hope to have the rest posted sometime this weekend.
Re: HonorCon 2013 Panel Videos
Post by Jeroswen   » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:19 am

Jeroswen
Lieutenant Commander

oscarc wrote:Thank you to all the organizers, volunteers and panelists! I had a really fun time!

Videos of the four panels I recorded are now up on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 63r1AEZUD7

I'm still processing my photos; the ones I've finished are up at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 389&type=3. I hope to have the rest posted sometime this weekend.

I want to thank you for posting these up for viewing. As I am in Idaho I could not make the convention. It was really nice to be able to view the panels you took the time to put on youtube.
Post by SaganamiFan   » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:18 am

SaganamiFan
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Thank you! Those are awesome!
Post by thinkstoomuch   » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:28 am

thinkstoomuch
Admiral

Thank you

Have fun,
T2M
-----------------------
Q: “How can something be worth more than it costs? Isn’t everything ‘worth’ what it costs?”
A: “No. That’s just the price. ...
Christopher Anvil from Top Line in "War Games"
Post by oscarc   » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:25 am

oscarc
Midshipman

Post by pokermind   » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:45 am

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

Very good and thanks for posting. Might I suggest also making links on main Honorverse forum too as more people visit it than the convention forum.

Poker
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Post by SaganamiFan   » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:26 pm

SaganamiFan

Damn... now I really want to read that stupid Australian sci fi novel David talks about on the Worldbuilding panel... :lol:
Post by oscarc   » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:59 pm

oscarc
Midshipman

pokermind wrote:Very good and thanks for posting. Might I suggest also making links on main Honorverse forum too as more people visit it than the convention forum.

Will do! Thanks for the suggestion!

Oscar
Post by mark   » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:21 pm

mark

SaganamiFan wrote:Damn... now I really want to read that stupid Australian sci fi novel David talks about on the Worldbuilding panel... :lol:

That would be "Ice Station" by Matthew Reilly. In some ways it's a bit like a james bond movie. Ignore the physics and just let the action happen, it might even be fun, as long as you can completely suspend any form of disbelief ;)
Post by SaganamiFan   » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:18 am

SaganamiFan

mark wrote:That would be "Ice Station" by Matthew Reilly. In some ways it's a bit like a james bond movie. Ignore the physics and just let the action happen, it might even be fun, as long as you can completely suspend any form of disbelief ;)

Thx so much Mark. First time in a while that Google actually failed me completely, even though that book has its own Wikipedia article. I just got the e-book, but I doubt I will enjoy this as much as 'David and the Phoenix'...

Return to Conventions