Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Oath of Swords

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Oath of Swords
Post by meveland   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:29 pm

meveland
Midshipman

Does anyone know if this title was ever released in hardback? All I've been able to find are paperback copies, and would like a hardback copy for my library.
Re: Oath of Swords
Post by Exidor   » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Exidor
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

meveland wrote:Does anyone know if this title was ever released in hardback? All I've been able to find are paperback copies, and would like a hardback copy for my library.

Looking at the Amazon entry, it seems no hardback.
Post by Robert_A_Woodward   » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:08 am

Robert_A_Woodward
Captain of the List

meveland wrote:Does anyone know if this title was ever released in hardback? All I've been able to find are paperback copies, and would like a hardback copy for my library.

The ISFDB (http://www.isfdb.org) lists a number of editions (including German and French translations), but no hardcovers. The closest is a Baen trade paperback in 2007 that included a bonus novella ("Sword Brother", the best I can tell, it takes place after _War Maid's Choice_).
----------------------------
Beowulf was bad.
(first sentence of Chapter VI of _Space Viking_ by H. Beam Piper)
Post by NervousEnergy   » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:39 am

NervousEnergy
Captain (Junior Grade)

Probably have to wait for the 20th anniversary to get a really nice physical edition. Have to pester Toni about it...
Post by meveland   » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:40 pm

meveland
Midshipman

Thanks everyone....guess I'll just have to live with a paperback for now...hopefully the wife will understand! :lol:

Return to War God