Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

The three relics (Spoilers)

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
The three relics (Spoilers)
Post by SYED   » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:04 am

SYED
Rear Admiral

According to the info dump, there are three really key relics. The crown, harp and sword. Since we have the sword in play, I wonder if the others will be seen. Especially since the new guy can play the harp. I keep on thinking that the bad guys will under estimate the harp to their detriment. The sword is a weapon so a threat, the crown is a show of power, but the harp is an instrument of art, no matter if it is an important relic. So to the wizard lords, the harp is the least of them
The little girl is believed to be the first wild Mage, with a host of talents. I am imagining what happens if she puts on the crown. It reads minds and finds dark magic, which as a Mage she can already do, it expands her range. I wonder if it can expand the range of her other gifts. A key advantage of mages is that they can pool their talents and powers. Imagine what happens if a Mage of her power does this wearing the crown. Look at how mages stump wizards as it is, imagine the supercharged.
The war maid and champion couple were bound together by the gods, linked by power flu magics. Imagine if G and K were similarly linked, pooling their power.
I just remembered the sword is a wild magic relic, so i bet the other two are as well. That is sure to have special meaning in the future. Apart from these three items, i wonder if there are others. I doubt there would be a huge number, but there have been other wild wizard through the ages. They might be hidden from wand and wild wizards, perhaps even mages. But a wild mage with full access to her power could be a whole entirly different matter.
Re: The three relics (Spoilers)
Post by TangoLima   » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:30 pm

TangoLima
Commander

Perhaps Wencit has a clue, or knows where to buy one.

Return to War God