Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

Which meetings you'd like to see happen in SotS?

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Which meetings you'd like to see happen in SotS?
Post by Eagleeye   » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 pm

Eagleeye
Commodore

There are some meetings I look forward to (and hope to see them)

#1 - Leanna meets Shairnayith Axehammer. Preferably, after the daughter of the late Baron of the South Riding develops Mage abilities - but choses to give her allegiance to Carnadosa. I know, Wencit has warned the Carnadosans not to attack Leanna with the "Art" - but the abilities of a mage should be a different matter ...

#2 - Brandark meets the God he choses to follow (even if I don't have a clue which one that would be. Maybe Hirahim Lightfood?:))

#3 - Bahzell and Brandark finally meet the family they have in the Empire of the Spear.

#4 - We know, there are 20 Champions of Tomanak - ok, 19.5, because Vaijon is "only" some kind of ghost now ;) - but so far, we know only of 4: Bahzell, Walsharno, Kaeritha and Vaijon. I like our heros to meet some more of them. Maybe there's even a Purple Lord Champion of Tomanak ... who knows? ;)

#5 - We know, Isvaria claims Leanna as a "daughter" - but we don't have seen an Axe of Isvaria in action.

Btw, concerning champions generally - could a mage be a champion of another of the Gods of Light than Semkirk? Or are all mages true to their oath to be seen as a kind of Champion of Semkirk? (We know, there was at least one mage who served Krahana: Layantha, a projective empath - she died in WRO)

So who would you like to meet in SotS?
Re: Which meetings you'd like to see happen in SotS?
Post by Polyglot   » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:11 pm

Polyglot
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

[quote="Eagleeye"]There are some meetings I look forward to (and hope to see them)

#1 - Leanna meets Shairnayith Axehammer. Preferably, after the daughter of the late Baron of the South Riding develops Mage abilities - but choses to give her allegiance to Carnadosa. I know, Wencit has warned the Carnadosans not to attack Leanna with the "Art" - but the abilities of a mage should be a different matter ...

I would love to hear the conversation when Shairnayith Axehammer comes face to face with Leeanna. My thought is that Shairnayith would have *a lot* to say to her, none of it nice, but I've always envisioned it as ending with the two young women realizing how very much they had in common...
Post by Polyglot   » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Polyglot
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Speaking of scenes we would like to see...

This would have to be a short story, certainly not part of SotS, but I've always wanted the tales of 'How Bahzell met Brandark: the Navahk Years.' Don't you just know those two young bucks created all sorts of under-the-radar havoc as dissidents in a totalitarian regime?

Puh-lease, just a short story or novella, RFC, in your 'copious spare time'??? :mrgreen:
Post by DrakBibliophile   » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:14 pm

DrakBibliophile
Admiral

Leanna and Shairnayith knew each other prior to Leanna running off to be a War Maid and they were friends.

Since, I don't see Shairnayith turning evil, I believe that they will remain friends.

Polyglot wrote:
Eagleeye wrote:There are some meetings I look forward to (and hope to see them)

I would love to hear the conversation when Shairnayith Axehammer comes face to face with Leeanna. My thought is that Shairnayith would have *a lot* to say to her, none of it nice, but I've always envisioned it as ending with the two young women realizing how very much they had in common...
Paul Howard (Alias Drak Bibliophile)
Sometimes The Dragon Wins! [Polite Dragon Smile]
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

Eagleeye wrote:There are some meetings I look forward to (and hope to see them)

Polyglot wrote:I would love to hear the conversation when Shairnayith Axehammer comes face to face with Leeanna. My thought is that Shairnayith would have *a lot* to say to her, none of it nice, but I've always envisioned it as ending with the two young women realizing how very much they had in common...
DrakBibliophile wrote:Leanna and Shairnayith knew each other prior to Leanna running off to be a War Maid and they were friends.

Since, I don't see Shairnayith turning evil, I believe that they will remain friends.

Where is the textev that Shairnayith and Leeana knew each other? I don't recall it, and given that girls in Sothii tend to be kept close to home, I would be surprised if they had, given the animosity between their fathers.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by Castenea   » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:38 am

Castenea
Captain of the List

Polyglot wrote:Speaking of scenes we would like to see...

This would have to be a short story, certainly not part of SotS, but I've always wanted the tales of 'How Bahzell met Brandark: the Navahk Years.' Don't you just know those two young bucks created all sorts of under-the-radar havoc as dissidents in a totalitarian regime?

Puh-lease, just a short story or novella, RFC, in your 'copious spare time'??? :mrgreen:

I would like to see the story of what happened to Kilthan's first caravan from Hurgrum to Esgan. Will the border guards die of shock?
Post by DrakBibliophile   » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 am

DrakBibliophile
Admiral

Sorry, I was thinking of the wrong person. :oops: :oops:

fallsfromtrees wrote:
Where is the textev that Shairnayith and Leeana knew each other? I don't recall it, and given that girls in Sothii tend to be kept close to home, I would be surprised if they had, given the animosity between their fathers.
Paul Howard (Alias Drak Bibliophile)
Sometimes The Dragon Wins! [Polite Dragon Smile]

Return to War God