Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Begging for the next snippet

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Begging for the next snippet
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:46 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

runsforcelery wrote:Okay, I posted the prologue from Sword of the South A while back. Here's the second snippet. I'm not sure what sort of schedule I'll be posting on, but I'll try to make it about one a week or so, assuming that my own far too frequently hectic and confused schedule lets me keep track of it.

It's now been 8 days since the last snippet, so
Last edited by fallsfromtrees on Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Re: Begging for the next snippet
Post by Charybdis   » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Charybdis
Captain of the List

fallsfromtrees wrote:
runsforcelery wrote:Okay, I posted the prologue from Sword of the South A while back. Here's the second snippet. I'm not sure what sort of schedule I'll be posting on, but I'll try to make it about one a week or so, assuming that my own far too frequently hectic and confused schedule lets me keep track of it.

I'm hoping that we get one from RFC for both SoS and Safehold (HFQ) by year's end. I want RFC to have a GREAT Christmas and New Years but how hard would it be to drop us some little satisfaction of our addictions! :o
-----

What say you, my peers?
Post by DrakBibliophile   » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:21 pm

DrakBibliophile
Admiral

It's Here!!!!

Charybdis wrote:
fallsfromtrees wrote:

I'm hoping that we get one from RFC for both SoS and Safehold (HFQ) by year's end. I want RFC to have a GREAT Christmas and New Years but how hard would it be to drop us some little satisfaction of our addictions! :o
Paul Howard (Alias Drak Bibliophile)
Sometimes The Dragon Wins! [Polite Dragon Smile]
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:49 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

Wishing all of the Weber clan a very Happy New Year.

It's now been 7 days since the last snippet, so
It would make for a very Happy New Year for all of the fans of Bahzell and company.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by iranuke   » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:18 pm

iranuke
Commander

Heck with the snippet, I'm impatiently waiting for the eARC to come out so I'll have all the answers that are in the book (and the questions that are set up for the next book).

fallsfromtrees wrote:Wishing all of the Weber clan a very Happy New Year.

It's now been 7 days since the last snippet, so
It would make for a very Happy New Year for all of the fans of Bahzell and company.
Post by DrakBibliophile   » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:57 pm

DrakBibliophile
Admiral

Well, the book will be out in hardcover August 4th so April is likely the earliest that we could see the eARC.

Of course, Baen could surprise me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

iranuke wrote:Heck with the snippet, I'm impatiently waiting for the eARC to come out so I'll have all the answers that are in the book (and the questions that are set up for the next book).

Paul Howard (Alias Drak Bibliophile)
Sometimes The Dragon Wins! [Polite Dragon Smile]
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:41 am

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

fallsfromtrees wrote:Wishing all of the Weber clan a very Happy New Year.

It's now been 14 days since the last snippet, and 16 days from the second to last, so
========================

Post by Bahzellstudent   » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:49 pm

Bahzellstudent
Lieutenant Commander

fallsfromtrees - RFC clearly listens to you!
Post by biochem   » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:05 pm

biochem
Rear Admiral

Bahzellstudent wrote:fallsfromtrees - RFC clearly listens to you!

Or at least his ISP does!
Post by NervousEnergy   » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:57 pm

NervousEnergy
Captain (Junior Grade)

Snippets... bah... you aim too low, sir!

It's time for the eARC!

Return to War God