Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Begging for the next snippet

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Re: Begging for the next snippet
Post by johnb   » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:53 pm

johnb
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

We are very fortunate to get snippets at all my friends. :D Not too many authors do that!

They do take time to set up and post and RFC has to keep writing all the other books that we want. :lol: :lol:

I am just delighted to get what we do get, they are enormous fun and the speculations on here are wonderful. I am sure RFC enjoys those as much as we all do. So please go a bit easy on the guy and let him set his own timetable.

All it needs is patience ;)
Post by Eagleeye   » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Eagleeye
Commodore

johnb wrote:All it needs is patience ;)

what a cruel word is that! Patience is for any true addict as impossible to have as snow is to be seen on the surface of a star. ;)
Post by DrakBibliophile   » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:18 pm

DrakBibliophile
Admiral

Patience? What's that? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

johnb wrote:We are very fortunate to get snippets at all my friends. :D Not too many authors do that!

They do take time to set up and post and RFC has to keep writing all the other books that we want. :lol: :lol:

I am just delighted to get what we do get, they are enormous fun and the speculations on here are wonderful. I am sure RFC enjoys those as much as we all do. So please go a bit easy on the guy and let him set his own timetable.

Paul Howard (Alias Drak Bibliophile)
Sometimes The Dragon Wins! [Polite Dragon Smile]
Post by Louis R   » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:54 am

Louis R
Rear Admiral

they fill the Superbowl with it

DrakBibliophile wrote:Patience? What's that? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

< snip >

[/quote]
Post by Bahzellstudent   » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:42 pm

Bahzellstudent
Lieutenant Commander

of course we all know how fortunate we are to have snippets are all; and we love RFC for sharing them with us. And if it had happened that we only got one or two snippets in total, then I am sure we would still be delighted. But RFC has been kind enough to feed us - and like the baby starling we stick up our beaks hoping for more!
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:49 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

DrakBibliophile wrote:Patience? What's that? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

They are the people being treated for SDS.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by Eagleeye   » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:54 am

Eagleeye
Commodore

It's now one week since we got the last infusion ... could we get another, please? :)
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:35 am

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

fallsfromtrees wrote:
runsforcelery wrote:Okay, I posted the prologue from Sword of the South A while back. Here's the second snippet. I'm not sure what sort of schedule I'll be posting on, but I'll try to make it about one a week or so, assuming that my own far too frequently hectic and confused schedule lets me keep track of it.

It's now been 15 days since the last snippet, so

However. I do hope that Sharon is feeling better. If not, we certainly understand the delay in posting snippets., and issue our fervent prayers for her rapid healing.
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by jchilds   » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:44 pm

jchilds
Captain of the List

I'm feeling so snippet deprived that I've been considering starting a thread to debate whether or not our world's Wencit appeared in Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart video... :oops:
Post by smr   » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:21 pm

smr
Vice Admiral

I was becoming very discouraged by the lack of snippets for any new type of book. Yeah! Thank you David and Sharon! God speed your recovery Sharon!

jchilds wrote:I'm feeling so snippet deprived that I've been considering starting a thread to debate whether or not our world's Wencit appeared in Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart video... :oops:

Return to War God