Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Next book after War Maids Choice

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Next book after War Maids Choice
Post by BarryKirk   » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 pm

BarryKirk
Captain of the List

Any idea when the next book is scheduled for and a working title.
Re: Next book after War Maids Choice
Post by BrightSoul   » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:34 pm

BrightSoul
Rear Admiral

From what I seem to recall the Bahzell series is more of a fun thing for RFC. His other series are much bigger sellers and so we'll be a while before he can circle back to this story.
Post by valcour   » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:42 pm

valcour
Midshipman

*Sigh*

He has been around 4 years apart on the last three books.
Post by justdave   » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:27 pm

justdave
Lieutenant Commander

valcour wrote:*Sigh*

He has been around 4 years apart on the last three books.

IIRC the MWW has said there's a couple more Bazell books and then he can get the to 5 book series set in this universe he really wants to write

please fasten your seat belts and bring your tray tables to their locked position!
Post by SYED   » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:26 am

SYED
Rear Admiral

SO we know the purple lords will loose a fortune due to the canal, which will push them to the wizard lords.

THere will likley be a mutual defense treaty concerning the ghouls. I wonder if the additional forces will be brought again to thin their numbers even more, what with them being enslaved by a devil.

THe child is clearly important, a hradi with magical powers, would clearly be very powerful, great weapon.
Post by Spacekiwi   » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Spacekiwi
Admiral

SYED wrote:SO we know the purple lords will loose a fortune due to the canal, which will push them to the wizard lords.

THere will likley be a mutual defense treaty concerning the ghouls. I wonder if the additional forces will be brought again to thin their numbers even more, what with them being enslaved by a devil.

THe child is clearly important, a hradi with magical powers, would clearly be very powerful, great weapon.

I'm interested as to why Leanna is so important to Wencit. somethings screwy there.....
`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its not paranoia if its justified... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by SYED   » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 pm

SYED
Rear Admiral

COursors can link to their riders and their herds. SO if their riders were wizards, they could use themselves as a power source. I wonder how the sothiri have been changed by bonding to these magical horses?
Imagine is this makes wizard from the wind plan, potential wild wizards if they make a link with a courser?
Instead of of there being the occasionl over the years, there would be a couple every so often, enough to be a powerful weapon against dark magic.
Post by biochem   » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 pm

biochem
Rear Admiral

COursors can link to their riders and their herds. SO if their riders were wizards, they could use themselves as a power source. I wonder how the sothiri have been changed by bonding to these magical horses? Imagine is this makes wizard from the wind plan, potential wild wizards if they make a link with a courser? Instead of of there being the occasionl over the years, there would be a couple every so often, enough to be a powerful weapon against dark magic.

Very interesting hypothesis. Especially since it has been stated repeatedly that the Sothiri are descended from wizards and that even today there are many untrained wizards among them including Leena's mother.
Post by SYED   » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:40 am

SYED
Rear Admiral

The child of the union, will be able to create a herd sense of sothi wizard kind. Those people linked would be too powerful to stop by the dark.
Post by CavDaKnight   » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:03 am

CavDaKnight
Midshipman

I have a feeling that the child of Leeanna and Bahzell will be the first wild wizard child born since the fall. Only reason I can see Wencit pretty much telling the dark wizards "You touch her, you all die.."

Return to War God