Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

A WTF? Moment in the WAR MAID'S CHOICE eARC.

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Re: A WTF? Moment in the WAR MAID'S CHOICE eARC.
Post by BrightSoul   » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 pm

BrightSoul
Rear Admiral

iranuke wrote:I'll agree with everything that is said about fitting armor to Leanna, but what about putting some armor togeather for the KING????

The king is who they were trying to kill. Wouldn't it have been prudent to find some armor close to his size for protection?

Time was the factor there. They had to take care of the wounded and prepare to repel whatever assault came next. Finding and piecing armor together in the right sizes would probably taken too long, even for the King.
Post by Michael Everett   » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Michael Everett
Admiral

Furthermore, if it hit the point where the King needed armour, it probably wouldn't matter since everyone else would be dead and the King would be almost certainly trapped. Armour would buy another minute or two, and cut down on his chance to run away.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by FriarBob   » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:22 pm

FriarBob
Rear Admiral

Michael Everett wrote:Furthermore, if it hit the point where the King needed armour, it probably wouldn't matter since everyone else would be dead and the King would be almost certainly trapped. Armour would buy another minute or two, and cut down on his chance to run away.

More importantly, they very desperately wanted to keep him OUT of the fighting (and thus safe from "random chance"), not give him an excuse to join it.

Return to War God