Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

War Maid's Choice

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
War Maid's Choice
Post by rawdeal   » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 pm

rawdeal
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

War Maid's Choice (Limited Signed Edition) is currently listed on Amazon.com. Slated release date is 07/10/2012.

3 cheers!!!

RAW
Re: War Maid's Choice
Post by Michael Everett   » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:33 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

rawdeal wrote:War Maid's Choice (Limited Signed Edition) is currently listed on Amazon.com. Slated release date is 07/10/2012.

3 cheers!!!

RAW

I'm assuming that the date is american-style (month/day/year), meaning that it'll be out on the 10th july. Otherwise we're waiting 'till next october, and I think the extra three months would lead to the staging of a protest outside Baen's HQ...
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995
Post by Skia   » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:41 am

Skia
Captain (Junior Grade)

I was honestly expecting it to be out closer to October. It was only about a month back that he tweeted that he was finishing it up and I thought it would take about a year to go through all the necessary processes to put it into print. I am always happy to get it earlier than expected. Of course my mind is more on ART right now and hoping for the eARC within the next month or so, but it always good to get another rfc book.
Post by rawdeal   » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:12 pm

rawdeal
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

I found it under "Frequently Bought Together" and yes it is under the American dating system.
Post by iranuke   » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:48 am

iranuke
Commander

I just serfed into Amazon, and as of 21 Nov, the release date for War Maid's Choice is listed as 3 July 2012. This means that the ARC from Bean will be out in April or May, right?
Post by Skia   » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:21 am

Skia
Captain (Junior Grade)

iranuke wrote:I just serfed into Amazon, and as of 21 Nov, the release date for War Maid's Choice is listed as 3 July 2012. This means that the ARC from Bean will be out in April or May, right?

If they stay true to form, then that would be the case.
Post by daniel   » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:10 pm

daniel
Midshipman

YES! Oh praised be all the gods of light! We are delivered!
And hopefully the ARC will be delivered soon, too.

Now for the really tough question: When will David get to write the next 'war god's' book? Because I know he wants to, just don't know when his S-F schedule will allow it again. Hopefully the wait will not be as long this time. (Oh hear my pleas, ye gods of Baen editorial!)

Return to War God