Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Has nobody else noticed?

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Has nobody else noticed?
Post by John Prigent   » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 am

John Prigent
Captain of the List

DW has tweeted that he's going to write an explanation of the Gods' war for Norfessa! Should be worth waiting for, eh - but how long will the wait be?
Cheers
John
Re: Has nobody else noticed?
Post by thinkstoomuch   » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 am

thinkstoomuch
Admiral

John Prigent wrote:DW has tweeted that he's going to write an explanation of the Gods' war for Norfessa! Should be worth waiting for, eh - but how long will the wait be?
Cheers
John

Well based on the fact that he has been finished with ART for around 8 months and we still have to wait another 7 months for it to get published I wouldn't hold my breath.

Not a really a knock on anybody there are very sound business reasons for the above. But dang it is frustrating.

Start longing for the days when I didn't know when a book was coming out. But then again in those days I only aired my WAGs in a small group of friends. Now I get to do it with people from other communities/states/countries in a semi-permanent fashion here on the forum.

Maybe I don't want those old days after all. And to steal someone else's tagline "I'm waiting as fast as I can",

T2M
-----------------------
Q: “How can something be worth more than it costs? Isn’t everything ‘worth’ what it costs?”
A: “No. That’s just the price. ...
Christopher Anvil from Top Line in "War Games"
Re: Has nobody else noticed?
Post by Macharius   » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:09 am

Macharius
Ensign

thinkstoomuch wrote:Well based on the fact that he has been finished with ART for around 8 months and we still have to wait another 7 months for it to get published I wouldn't hold my breath.

It was my understanding that he completed the first draft of ART months ago but it was too long so he had to split it up into two books, requiring a great deal of additional writing to flesh each one out properly.

That said, from DW's tweets yesterday he's working on "Bahzell's Revenge" as we speak.

Return to War God