Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Which God next?

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Which God next?
Post by WiseMan999   » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:33 pm

WiseMan999
Ensign

Basically, which God of the entire Pantheon of Gods that DW has created, do you want to see in the next book? Personally, I wouldn't mind Semkirk because he sounds interesting. Also, Krashnark seems interesting too as the "white sheep" of the Dark Gods. Apparently he's the only one who has courage and honor.
Re: Which God next?
Post by tjreess   » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:15 pm

tjreess
Ensign

I would like to see the God to whom Brandark will pledge. Most likely the God of the Sea whose name escapes me right now.
Post by WiseMan999   » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

WiseMan999
Ensign

Korthrala Orfro is the one you're thinking of I believe. God of the Sea, but also love, hate and passion.

Actually, I think I might prefer more backstory about the Gods and their religion in Norfressa. DW hasn't mentioned them very much, but I'm hoping to see more information in his infodumps. Hopefully he'll make more now he's writing another novel for the series.
Post by Jay6722   » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:54 am

Jay6722
Commander

Like you Wiseman, I would like to see Krashnark. I also wouldn't mind see Orr All-Father himself. I would love to see how Bahzell would interact with him and seeing Tomanak's reaction to that interaction would be priceless.

WiseMan999 wrote:Basically, which God of the entire Pantheon of Gods that DW has created, do you want to see in the next book? Personally, I wouldn't mind Semkirk because he sounds interesting. Also, Krashnark seems interesting too as the "white sheep" of the Dark Gods. Apparently he's the only one who has courage and honor.
He Who Lurks Above [CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Post by WLBjork   » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 am

WLBjork
Commander

tjreess wrote:I would like to see the God to whom Brandark will pledge. Most likely the God of the Sea whose name escapes me right now.

That was my thought originally as well.

However, considering Brandark's interest in books and learning, I've started to look more and more at Semkirk.

Return to War God