Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

Audiobook Covers Alt

Fans of Bahzell and Tomenack come on in! Let's talk about David's fantasy series and our favorite hradani!
Audiobook Covers Alt
Post by Michael Everett   » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:33 am

Michael Everett
Admiral

I recently purchased all 5 War God books from Audible (and transferred them to iTunes), but the covers were not that great from my viewpoint.
I am not blaming RFC for this. The stories are wonderful. The artwork itself is good, but how it was stretched/cropped etc on the Audible downloads... it just nagged at me.
I have therefore taken the artwork and used it to make a fairly cohesive set of five covers that can be found on my Deviantart page. I will include one cover in this post for reference.
As you can see, I trimmed the pic vertically, added a red border, put it on a black background and placed Weber's name down the side. The other four covers are similar, thus making a very nice visual arrangement in my Audiobook/War God playlist (it is obvious that they are of the same series). All five covers have the authors name down the side (thank you cut-and-paste) which helps confirm that it is the same series.

Hopefully RFC doesn't mind that I butchered e-copies of the cover to make these. If he does, I will remove the images from my DeviantArt page, but I am keeping them on my playlist as the original variety of covers pressed my OCD buttons in a very annoying way.
~~~~~~

I can't write anywhere near as well as Weber
But I try nonetheless, And even do my own artwork.

(Now on Twitter)and mentioned by RFC!
ACNH Dreams at DA-6594-0940-7995

Return to War God