Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

More books...

Set in the Starfire strategy game universe, co-authored by David and Steve White, these novels feature the clash of the Terran Federation, the cat-like Orions, the genocidal Rigelians, and the "Bugs"...join us in the discussion!
More books...
Post by n7axw   » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:56 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Just finished this series to date... Are more books coming or is this it? Missed Webers touch here...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Re: More books...
Post by ywing14   » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:36 am

ywing14
Captain (Junior Grade)

I also missed David's touch, especially in the latest book Oblivion.
Post by Roguevictory   » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:09 am

Roguevictory
Captain of the List

I hope they make more books. There are a lot of interesting conflicts from the end of Oblivion IMO, and I'm glad that the bigger ships must be better movement has a limit imposed by the RAW and would be interested in seeing post RAW tactical evolution beyond Oblivion.

Or they could go back further. There are three previous Interstellar Wars not covered in the books after all.
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:20 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

Roguevictory wrote:I hope they make more books. There are a lot of interesting conflicts from the end of Oblivion IMO, and I'm glad that the bigger ships must be better movement has a limit imposed by the RAW and would be interested in seeing post RAW tactical evolution beyond Oblivion.

Or they could go back further. There are three previous Interstellar Wars not covered in the books after all.

Seems unlikely David will be involved - he is currently juggling a number of series, and needs another like a hole in his head -- Honorverse, Bazell, Out of the Dark/Into the Light, Hell Worlds, Safehold, Gordian Protocol, and he has promised a sequel to In Fury Born (as well as prequel about BenHassan?)
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln

Return to Starfire