Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Exodus/Extremis Star Chart

Set in the Starfire strategy game universe, co-authored by David and Steve White, these novels feature the clash of the Terran Federation, the cat-like Orions, the genocidal Rigelians, and the "Bugs"...join us in the discussion!
Exodus/Extremis Star Chart
Post by earsmus22   » Sun May 25, 2014 1:50 pm

earsmus22
Midshipman

Alright,

I understand that the Starfire series is suppose to have so many systems and warm connections that a map of the entire known universe would be impractical.

However, could someone please find/create one that at least includes the star systems and their warp connections for the Exodus and Extremis novels! Other then knowing that Bellerophone and Astria are next to each other, I am having an impossible time visualizing the other campaigns, and a map would be extremely useful.

Cheers,
Alex
Re: Exodus/Extremis Star Chart
Post by munroburton   » Sat May 31, 2014 6:53 pm

munroburton
Admiral

earsmus22 wrote:Alright,

I understand that the Starfire series is suppose to have so many systems and warm connections that a map of the entire known universe would be impractical.

However, could someone please find/create one that at least includes the star systems and their warp connections for the Exodus and Extremis novels! Other then knowing that Bellerophone and Astria are next to each other, I am having an impossible time visualizing the other campaigns, and a map would be extremely useful.

Cheers,
Alex

My ebook copy of Extremis has a starmap of the Bellerophon arm on the pages before the Prologue begins. My paperback Exodus has the same map.
Post by earsmus22   » Sat May 31, 2014 9:25 pm

earsmus22
Midshipman

munroburton wrote:

My ebook copy of Extremis has a starmap of the Bellerophon arm on the pages before the Prologue begins. My paperback Exodus has the same map.

Funny.. I don't have a hardcopy of either, and neither of my epubs have a star map...

Equally strage, at least IMO, is that these maps are no where to be found on the internet; at least not using google.
Post by munroburton   » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:16 pm

munroburton
Admiral

Found those:

ImageImage
Post by earsmus22   » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:18 pm

earsmus22
Midshipman

munroburton wrote:Found those:

ImageImage

First off, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Second,

How the hell did you find this? I consider myself a fairly competent googler, but I tried every combination of words and I could not find it anywhere!

Return to Starfire