Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Map of the ISW-4 Universe

Set in the Starfire strategy game universe, co-authored by David and Steve White, these novels feature the clash of the Terran Federation, the cat-like Orions, the genocidal Rigelians, and the "Bugs"...join us in the discussion!
Map of the ISW-4 Universe
Post by Cataphract   » Mon May 13, 2013 11:44 am

Cataphract
Midshipman

As a fanatical follower of all things Starfire novel related, I was wondering if a map of the universe was ever published, or is available. ISW-4 period or Insurrection era, showing all the systems and the warp connections?
Re: Map of the ISW-4 Universe
Post by Duckk   » Mon May 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

Best I got is on the infodump:

http://infodump.thefifthimperium.com/series/Starfire/

Although the sourcebooks for the game modules might have some.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by Cataphract   » Mon May 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Cataphract
Midshipman

I of course have the individual maps in the books, and I do have old Star Fire references- Stars at War etc., but I was looking for something inclusive.

I saw Idaho Snow Dragon put some up a bit ago, one of which is from ISW-4 and the book. The other is interesting but a bit small and fuzzy.

Well if anyone can point me in a direction, or has their own home-made map of the known universe circa ISW-4 or later, I would appreciate it.
Post by Duckk   » Mon May 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

Well, you could combine the ISW-4 maps with the partial Terran Federation map, both of which are on the infodump I linked. Steve White might have a better map, since he's done more recent work with the universe.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by KNick   » Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 pm

KNick
Admiral

Cataphract wrote:I of course have the individual maps in the books, and I do have old Star Fire references- Stars at War etc., but I was looking for something inclusive.

I saw Idaho Snow Dragon put some up a bit ago, one of which is from ISW-4 and the book. The other is interesting but a bit small and fuzzy.

Well if anyone can point me in a direction, or has their own home-made map of the known universe circa ISW-4 or later, I would appreciate it.

There are two maps at www.flickr.com/photos. They are labeled as "Weber_bug_map" and Weber_TF_map. Hpoe that helps. Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.
_

Try to take a fisherman's fish and you will be tomorrows bait!!!

Return to Starfire