Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Starfire maps

Set in the Starfire strategy game universe, co-authored by David and Steve White, these novels feature the clash of the Terran Federation, the cat-like Orions, the genocidal Rigelians, and the "Bugs"...join us in the discussion!
Starfire maps
Post by IdahoSnowDragon   » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 pm

IdahoSnowDragon
Midshipman

In the second anthology (ebooks), there are two maps and an index/legend. The legend does not appear to have any relation to the maps. Does anyone know what the legend is for, is there another map it references?
Re: Starfire maps
Post by Duckk   » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

Might be from one of the game books for Starfire. Not sure where you'd be able to find those though.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by SYED   » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 pm

SYED
Rear Admiral

Post by SYED   » Sat May 21, 2011 9:59 pm

SYED
Rear Admiral

There is a map where the two stars at war maps has been combined, as well as a map of the crusade systems. It mentions a couple of systems from the insurrection book but i dont think it has enough.

Does any know where the star fire maps have been combined, i like being able to track paths.
Post by dregj   » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 pm

dregj
Ensign

SYED wrote:There is a map where the two stars at war maps has been combined, as well as a map of the crusade systems. It mentions a couple of systems from the insurrection book but i dont think it has enough.

Does any know where the star fire maps have been combined, i like being able to track paths.

There was no map covering insurrection unfortunately.
I could see zephrain and its relation to pest house but not the republic.

Return to Starfire