Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

Zhermo Hyggyns - how to read his name

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Re: Zhermo Hyggyns - how to read his name
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:35 pm

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

You'll be waiting a very long time. Not because Weber supports him. You and I alike have *NO* clue which (if any) recent president Weber supports, because he's careful -- and smart -- enough to not piss off potential buyers of his books by making parallels to super-recent political hay.

While I agree with you... it seems to me that the villains in the Siddmanrk Collapse have a lot in common with the GOP majority and 1600 PA Ave
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Re: Zhermo Hyggyns - how to read his name
Post by PeterZ   » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:40 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

C. O. Thompson wrote:You'll be waiting a very long time. Not because Weber supports him. You and I alike have *NO* clue which (if any) recent president Weber supports, because he's careful -- and smart -- enough to not piss off potential buyers of his books by making parallels to super-recent political hay.

While I agree with you... it seems to me that the villains in the Siddmanrk Collapse have a lot in common with the GOP majority and 1600 PA Ave

Whether your post reflects your supreme insight or absolute idiocy is best argued in politics. We all have our opinions. Post the appropriately. Please don't be a Butt-head!

Return to Safehold