Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Signing Tour for TFT?

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Signing Tour for TFT?
Post by jlrice54   » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:00 pm

jlrice54
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Has any thing been mentioned about a signing tour for Through Fiery Trials?
Re: Signing Tour for TFT?
Post by Cartref   » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Cartref
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

I would also like to ask will signed versions be available through Weber Universal Outfitters.

They were for the Honor Harrington series, but through Fiery Trials is not even mentioned on their web site
Post by runsforcelery   » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:32 pm

runsforcelery
First Space Lord

Cartref wrote:I would also like to ask will signed versions be available through Weber Universal Outfitters.

They were for the Honor Harrington series, but through Fiery Trials is not even mentioned on their web site

They will be available. I need to find out why we haven't listed them yet. Probably because there were some problems getting our copies of UH in on time (we didn't) and people are double checking our logistics on this one.

As for signing tours, nothing has been mentioned to me about one and I don't think it's in the works for this one. Sorry!

"Oh, bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.
Post by jlrice54   » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:49 am

jlrice54
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

runsforcelery wrote:
Cartref wrote:They will be available. I need to find out why we haven't listed them yet. Probably because there were some problems getting our copies of UH in on time (we didn't) and people are double checking our logistics on this one.

As for signing tours, nothing has been mentioned to me about one and I don't think it's in the works for this one. Sorry!

Too bad, I was hoping for another Half Priced Books event in Dallas. The last one was good. I appreciated the background information on the series I enjoy.
Post by Cartref   » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:45 pm

Cartref
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

runsforcelery wrote:
Cartref wrote:I would also like to ask will signed versions be available through Weber Universal Outfitters.

They will be available. I need to find out why we haven't listed them yet. Probably because there were some problems getting our copies of UH in on time (we didn't) and people are double checking our logistics on this one.

Thank you David, I can't get to any signing tours, because I'm in Australia, but that's why I am so fixed on getting a signed edition :D

Return to Safehold