Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Signing Tour for TFT?

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Signing Tour for TFT?
Post by jlrice54   » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:00 am

jlrice54
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:30 am

Has any thing been mentioned about a signing tour for Through Fiery Trials?
Top
Re: Signing Tour for TFT?
Post by Cartref   » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:20 pm

Cartref
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 pm

I would also like to ask will signed versions be available through Weber Universal Outfitters.

They were for the Honor Harrington series, but through Fiery Trials is not even mentioned on their web site
Top
Re: Signing Tour for TFT?
Post by runsforcelery   » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:32 pm

runsforcelery
First Space Lord

Posts: 2296
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:39 am
Location: South Carolina

Cartref wrote:I would also like to ask will signed versions be available through Weber Universal Outfitters.

They were for the Honor Harrington series, but through Fiery Trials is not even mentioned on their web site



They will be available. I need to find out why we haven't listed them yet. Probably because there were some problems getting our copies of UH in on time (we didn't) and people are double checking our logistics on this one.

As for signing tours, nothing has been mentioned to me about one and I don't think it's in the works for this one. Sorry!


"Oh, bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.
Top
Re: Signing Tour for TFT?
Post by jlrice54   » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:49 pm

jlrice54
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:30 am

runsforcelery wrote:
Cartref wrote:They will be available. I need to find out why we haven't listed them yet. Probably because there were some problems getting our copies of UH in on time (we didn't) and people are double checking our logistics on this one.

As for signing tours, nothing has been mentioned to me about one and I don't think it's in the works for this one. Sorry!



Too bad, I was hoping for another Half Priced Books event in Dallas. The last one was good. I appreciated the background information on the series I enjoy.
Top
Re: Signing Tour for TFT?
Post by Cartref   » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Cartref
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 pm

runsforcelery wrote:
Cartref wrote:I would also like to ask will signed versions be available through Weber Universal Outfitters.

They were for the Honor Harrington series, but through Fiery Trials is not even mentioned on their web site



They will be available. I need to find out why we haven't listed them yet. Probably because there were some problems getting our copies of UH in on time (we didn't) and people are double checking our logistics on this one.

As for signing tours, nothing has been mentioned to me about one and I don't think it's in the works for this one. Sorry!


Thank you David, I can't get to any signing tours, because I'm in Australia, but that's why I am so fixed on getting a signed edition :D
Top

Return to Safehold