Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Woefully hitting refresh....

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Re: Woefully hitting refresh....
Post by Louis R   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Louis R
Rear Admiral

Which reminds me! 1st half went up yesterday. time to find out what happens next...

n7axw wrote:Face it, guys...as long as RFC is handling his own snippet posting, it is going to be erratic, erratic as in long waits and shows up when you least expect it... He is aware of that and I think feels a bit guilty about it. Perhaps in compensation, he's posted about a third of UH in one snippet by way of compensation...

Don

-
Post by isaac_newton   » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:38 pm

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

Louis R wrote:Which reminds me! 1st half went up yesterday. time to find out what happens next...

n7axw wrote:Face it, guys...as long as RFC is handling his own snippet posting, it is going to be erratic, erratic as in long waits and shows up when you least expect it... He is aware of that and I think feels a bit guilty about it. Perhaps in compensation, he's posted about a third of UH in one snippet by way of compensation...

Don

-

??

have I missed a snippet?
Post by USMA74   » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:14 am

USMA74
Commander

Don

-

??

have I missed a snippet?[/quote]

UH=Uncompromising Honor (Honorverse book)
Post by Louis R   » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Louis R
Rear Admiral

And unlike Tor, Baen serialises ebook release: 1/2 was available on the 15th, the next 1/4 will go up Aug 15 and the rest Oct 2.

It's not Tor's fault, BTW, that they don't do it too. Tom Doherty actually signed on to distribute Tor ebooks via the same process, only to have his corporate masters yank the carpet out. Seems they drank the piracy Kool-Aid the music lobby was swigging.

USMA74 wrote:

Don

-

??

have I missed a snippet?

UH=Uncompromising Honor (Honorverse book)[/quote]
Post by Duckk   » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:54 am

Duckk
Site Admin

See, I posted a completely accurate snippet! :lol:
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope