Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

One thing I’d have liked to Read

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
One thing I’d have liked to Read
Post by Rod   » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:30 am

Rod
Lieutenant Commander

The one thing I’d have liked to have Read, is about Hektor Aplyn-Ahrmahk’s adoption by Cayleb! Did it happen before Caylebs marriage or after? I think there’d have been a whole lot of Emotion in this reading! The surprise on his face when he finds out he is being adopted into the House of Ahrmahk. Hektor’s Family! The people of Charis. I mean here is the one that they’re King died to protect! Like I said, so much Emotion!
Re: One thing I’d have liked to Read
Post by iranuke   » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:42 pm

iranuke
Commander

Re-read the last chapter of "Off Armaggeddon Reef" and Chapter VI from June 892 from "By Schism Rent Asunder". The first reading should show the approximate time it happened, and the second reading shows that it happened before June 892.
Rod wrote:The one thing I’d have liked to have Read, is about Hektor Aplyn-Ahrmahk’s adoption by Cayleb! Did it happen before Caylebs marriage or after? I think there’d have been a whole lot of Emotion in this reading! The surprise on his face when he finds out he is being adopted into the House of Ahrmahk. Hektor’s Family! The people of Charis. I mean here is the one that they’re King died to protect! Like I said, so much Emotion!

Return to Safehold