Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chris86_154 and 19 guests

Downloadable maps for At the Sign of Triumph

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Downloadable maps for At the Sign of Triumph
Post by woodslover   » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:16 pm

woodslover
Midshipman

Just started this latest book. When I went to down load the maps, I found them incomplete and the enlargement is too big with no way to scale them down. The maps take up only a small segment of the left side of the screen.
Re: Downloadable maps for At the Sign of Triumph
Post by Louis R   » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Louis R
Rear Admiral

download them. Unless you have a Chromebook - i think, they might have something useful too - you have at least 2 or 3 pieces of software on your computer that will open the files and scale them any way you want. within limits, of course: they're _big_ bitmaps, but they're still bitmaps.

woodslover wrote:Just started this latest book. When I went to down load the maps, I found them incomplete and the enlargement is too big with no way to scale them down. The maps take up only a small segment of the left side of the screen.
Re: Downloadable maps for At the Sign of Triumph
Post by WeberFan   » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:10 am

WeberFan
Captain (Junior Grade)

Downloaded the maps onto my Surface Pro 3. Love them. I can zoom to my heart's content (and do so extensively when reading through not just AtSoT but the previous books as well). The maps are very helpful when rereading through the later books but less so for the earlier books.

Return to Safehold