Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

SPOILER- Hammer Island and army of Corisand -SPOILER ?

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
SPOILER- Hammer Island and army of Corisand -SPOILER ?
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:10 am

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

Does any one else wonder what is up with Hammer Island? It is as much as jumping up and down... in the middle of the map and I cannot recall anything being said about it and...
How come the army of Corisand never showed up at the party?

Picky... Picky.... Picky
Just my 2 ₡ worth
Re: SPOILER- Hammer Island and army of Corisand -SPOILER ?
Post by PeterZ   » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:35 am

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

C. O. Thompson wrote:Does any one else wonder what is up with Hammer Island? It is as much as jumping up and down... in the middle of the map and I cannot recall anything being said about it and...

Picky... Picky.... Picky

I believe the last Chisholm army contingent went east to Dohlar. The Corisandian army was as Lyonheart suggested, trading in the new doctrine. Not sure if they are going to go through the full course in Chisholm or if they are having trainers come to Corisande. Either way the Corisandian guard needs training.
Post by n7axw   » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:17 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

PeterZ wrote:
C. O. Thompson wrote:Does any one else wonder what is up with Hammer Island? It is as much as jumping up and down... in the middle of the map and I cannot recall anything being said about it and...

Picky... Picky.... Picky

I believe the last Chisholm army contingent went east to Dohlar. The Corisandian army was as Lyonheart suggested, trading in the new doctrine. Not sure if they are going to go through the full course in Chisholm or if they are having trainers come to Corisande. Either way the Corisandian guard needs training.

It would appear that the Corisandians miss out on this war...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Theemile   » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:14 am

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

n7axw wrote:
PeterZ wrote:

It would appear that the Corisandians miss out on this war...

Don

-

Spoilers.....

?

It was mentioned that some of the troops wich trained in Chisholm, then placed in a holding pattern before being turned arround to protect Chisholm from it's rebel nobels were from Zebediah. This was mentioned because the troops waited on Zebediah before returning to Chisholm. Some of this force may also have been from Corisand.
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."
Post by jtg452   » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:00 pm

jtg452
Captain of the List

SPOILER

I was kind of disappointed they didn't get into the war on the mainland, too.

I wanted to see Windshare with a brigade or two of mounted infantry turned loose in the Temple Boys' rear areas doing his best JEB Stuart and/or Joe Wheeler imitation.

Return to Safehold