Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

Apparent conflict between book 1 and book 3

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Re: Apparent conflict between book 1 and book 3
Post by n7axw   » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:15 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

SeaKaptain wrote:Amazing how far off the topic the responders have gone in order to discuss their own pet subjects rather than the one I started.....

Welcome to the forums. In the event no one else has done so, I invite you to belly up to the virtual reality bar for a vr drink. It's on the house.

As for your thought here, all I'm going to say is standard procedure. I don't think I've ever started a thread that make it beyond page 2 before being hijacked....

So grin and bear it. :)

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Darcwar   » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:51 am

Darcwar
Ensign

I've stated before about my theory that the temple was made from the command ship (sorry forgot the name). That would explain all the high tech in the temple and how Langhorn could have held meeting in a room in the temple before the temple was built.
Post by emeye   » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:51 pm

emeye
Commander

If a bear grins in the woods and there is nobody to see it, does it still count as a pun?

n7axw wrote:
SeaKaptain wrote:As for your thought here, all I'm going to say is standard procedure. I don't think I've ever started a thread that make it beyond page 2 before being hijacked....

So grin and bear it. :)
-
Post by n7axw   » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:01 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

emeye wrote:If a bear grins in the woods and there is nobody to see it, does it still count as a pun?

That it does...It's the thought that counts.

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.

Return to Safehold