Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

A waaaaay out of order snippet

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Re: A waaaaay out of order snippet
Post by wingfield   » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:51 am

wingfield
Lieutenant Commander

Joat42 wrote:

And are we sure the cover depicts Zion or a temple? It looks more like a castle to me and I doubt Zion would need walls like those in the cover, but with artistic freedom it may well be a scene from Zion.

For reference, here is a link to a higher resolution image of the cover.

Forgive me if I have missed something (only just popped in after a couple of months and discovered that there are <Snippets>) but where did all those Pickelhauben originate?
Post by EdThomas   » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:53 am

EdThomas
Captain of the List

wingfield wrote:SNIP
Forgive me if I have missed something (only just popped in after a couple of months and discovered that there are <Snippets>) but where did all those Pickelhauben originate?

:D Where would we be without Google! :D
Post by n7axw   » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:01 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

EdThomas wrote:
wingfield wrote:SNIP

:D Where would we be without Google! :D

The same place we were before Google happened by... :lol:

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by wingfield   » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:38 am

wingfield
Lieutenant Commander

quote="wingfield"]
Forgive me if I have missed something (only just popped in after a couple of months and discovered that there are <Snippets>) but where did all those Pickelhauben originate?[/quote]

n7axw wrote:
EdThomas wrote: :D Where would we be without Google! :D

The same place we were before Google happened by... :lol:

Don

-

I know perfectly well what they are and where they came from - 1914 being somewhat of a specialty of mine. No need for Google there. What I meant was "where did they come from on Safehold and in that artwork?" Am I missing something?

Return to Safehold