Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

HFQ Official Snippet #22

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Re: HFQ Official Snippet #22
Post by ChaChaCharms   » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:19 pm

ChaChaCharms
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

C. O. Thompson wrote:Remember the conversation when Merlin told Cayleb about the NEET and that all the 'colonists' were equipped with implants that let them be trained <or programed> at high speed.
Logically, when Cody was 'retrained' to serve the emergency, something leaked through. When he volunteered to fight against the fallen, he could have gotten enough to think that the fallen were not in the wrong after all This would also lend to the thought that there would be some resentment of his new orders as time went by.

Just guessing and tiring not to hold my breath while we wait for the next book.

We really have to wait till September??

ARRGHHHH!

(that is me being frustrated)

Charlie

Post by Weird Harold   » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Weird Harold
Fleet Admiral

AClone wrote:Drat! I undergo eye surgery Wednesday, and won't be able to read for a while, so was hoping for a new snippet to have appeared this weekend. :(

What kind of eye surgery? I was back reading on my kindle and/or the computer as soon as the dilation wore off after my cataract surgury. My son-in-law was back of the computer the same day as laser-surgery on his retina.

I did have to boost the font size on the Kindle for a day or two, but other than that I had no problems.
Answers! I got lots of answers!

(Now if I could just find the right questions.)
Post by C. O. Thompson   » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:11 pm

C. O. Thompson
Captain of the List

"Finding the right answer is a function of asking the right question." Albert Einstein

Weird Harold wrote:
AClone wrote:Drat! I undergo eye surgery Wednesday, and won't be able to read for a while, so was hoping for a new snippet to have appeared this weekend. :(

What kind of eye surgery? I was back reading on my kindle and/or the computer as soon as the dilation wore off after my cataract surgury. My son-in-law was back of the computer the same day as laser-surgery on his retina.

I did have to boost the font size on the Kindle for a day or two, but other than that I had no problems.
Just my 2 ₡ worth

Return to Safehold