Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests

HFQ Official Snippet #16

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Re: HFQ Official Snippet #16
Post by n7axw   » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:44 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Well, if God is going to talk to you through Holy Scripture on the screen, it only seems right to use the screen to talk back to God...impeccable logic from the perspective of fifth grade girls, anyway. I can't say that I have a counter to it.

Don
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:06 am

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

n7axw wrote:Well, if God is going to talk to you through Holy Scripture on the screen, it only seems right to use the screen to talk back to God...impeccable logic from the perspective of fifth grade girls, anyway. I can't say that I have a counter to it.

Don

You could ask if they would share God's phone number so you can talk to Him as well :mrgreen:
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by n7axw   » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:29 am

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

fallsfromtrees wrote:
n7axw wrote:Well, if God is going to talk to you through Holy Scripture on the screen, it only seems right to use the screen to talk back to God...impeccable logic from the perspective of fifth grade girls, anyway. I can't say that I have a counter to it.

Don

You could ask if they would share God's phone number so you can talk to Him as well :mrgreen:

Well, you just text in, d e a r J e s u s....

Don
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.

Return to Safehold