Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests

Safehold short story by RFC***CHECK IT OUT!

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Safehold short story by RFC***CHECK IT OUT!
Post by Mycall4me   » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:21 am

Mycall4me
Commander

Originally this topic was intended to take you in a round about fashion to the topic by RFC about how the Safehold series WON'T end. But I thought I'd try something else first. And.......

Huh! I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but the topic by RFC titled "How the Safehold series WON'T end" which I found as the second to last Dahak topic, had a link to the story buried somewhere in the 107 pages of the Safehold forum. But thanks to my good luck (and yours too) it should be somewhere really close to THIS topic.

After clicking on the link (and enjoying the story) I gave the "Posting a reply" button a try, left a short reply and crossed my fingers. So as you all might know posting a reply to any topic will move that topic to the top of the topics list, and it DID! So this post wasn't necessary, but I thought I'd leave this topic up as a way to toot my own horn. Especially as there are probably many of you that hadn't been around when it was first posted by RFC.

If you're reading this and HAVEN'T already found it, it should be somewhere nearby "How the Safehold series WON'T end" by Runsforcelery. I know, but it bears repeating.

And I wouldn't mind hearing what you all thought of the story.
Re: Safehold short story by RFC***CHECK IT OUT!
Post by Mycall4me   » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:16 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Mycall4me wrote:Originally this topic was intended to take you in a round about fashion to the topic by RFC about how the Safehold series WON'T end. But I thought I'd try something else first. And.......

Huh! I wasn't sure if it would work or not, but the topic by RFC titled "How the Safehold series WON'T end" which I found as the second to last Dahak topic, had a link to the story buried somewhere in the 107 pages of the Safehold forum. But thanks to my good luck (and yours too) it should be somewhere really close to THIS topic.

After clicking on the link (and enjoying the story) I gave the "Posting a reply" button a try, left a short reply and crossed my fingers. So as you all might know posting a reply to any topic will move that topic to the top of the topics list, and it DID! So this post wasn't necessary, but I thought I'd leave this topic up as a way to toot my own horn. Especially as there are probably many of you that hadn't been around when it was first posted by RFC.

If you're reading this and HAVEN'T already found it, it should be somewhere nearby "How the Safehold series WON'T end" by Runsforcelery. I know, but it bears repeating.

And I wouldn't mind hearing what you all thought of the story.
Re: Safehold short story by RFC***CHECK IT OUT!
Post by Mycall4me   » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:17 pm

Mycall4me
Commander

Hah

Return to Safehold