Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Maps

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Maps
Post by virginia   » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:32 am

virginia
Midshipman

Yes, there are some maps. But they are not comprehensive. Also, if you are trying to follow an event flipping back and forth is distracting. Mr. Weber might consider an companion volume of maps/ship schematics/etc for his readers.
Re: Maps
Post by Eagleeye   » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:43 am

Eagleeye
Commodore

virginia wrote:Yes, there are some maps. But they are not comprehensive. Also, if you are trying to follow an event flipping back and forth is distracting. Mr. Weber might consider an companion volume of maps/ship schematics/etc for his readers.

Oh, I'm sure he has considered it. Only thing - when in his "huge" amount of copious spare time you want him to put it in, regarding the many projects he always has on his plate?
Post by n7axw   » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:09 pm

n7axw
Fleet Admiral

Try looking under Pearls of Weber. There are maps there, though not up to date. But still better than nothing...

Don

-
When any group seeks political power in God's name, both religion and politics are instantly corrupted.
Post by Dahak   » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:01 pm

Dahak
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

n7axw wrote:Try looking under Pearls of Weber. There are maps there, though not up to date. But still better than nothing...

Don

I was supposed to get an updated map (I forget when, exactly - regrettably, more than one book ago), but someone, who shall remain nameless, didn't get it to me. :shock:
Post by Robin_WH   » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:53 pm

Robin_WH
Ensign

Well, looks like I am not only one who wants up to date maps. I would especially liked to see a campaign maps. Both for naval and land battles. And planetary map is hopelessly out of date.
Post by sonex   » Sun May 01, 2022 10:17 pm

sonex
Lieutenant Commander

Robin_WH wrote:Well, looks like I am not only one who wants up to date maps. I would especially liked to see a campaign maps. Both for naval and land battles. And planetary map is hopelessly out of date.

Robin, try Google Safehold maps. Lots to choose from. Print them out. I have many.

Cheers,
B.D Harrington

:geek: :mrgreen:
Honor Harrington and Safehold nut.

Return to Safehold