Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

Full Character list?

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
Full Character list?
Post by Randomiser   » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:47 am

Randomiser
Rear Admiral

Just re-read AST, which is a lot less about the Northern Front than I remembered. At the end RFC promises both an online version of the full map and a full character list for the whole series online. I know the reasons we are not getting the map, but what about the character list? Have I missed it, or has it also been cancelled?
Re: Full Character list?
Post by runsforcelery   » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:24 pm

runsforcelery
First Space Lord

Randomiser wrote:Just re-read AST, which is a lot less about the Northern Front than I remembered. At the end RFC promises both an online version of the full map and a full character list for the whole series online. I know the reasons we are not getting the map, but what about the character list? Have I missed it, or has it also been cancelled?

Hasn't been cancelled. Has been deferred while I deal with other alligators.

"Oh, bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.
Re: Full Character list?
Post by Randomiser   » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:08 pm

Randomiser
Rear Admiral

runsforcelery wrote:
Randomiser wrote:Just re-read AST, which is a lot less about the Northern Front than I remembered. At the end RFC promises both an online version of the full map and a full character list for the whole series online. I know the reasons we are not getting the map, but what about the character list? Have I missed it, or has it also been cancelled?

Hasn't been cancelled. Has been deferred while I deal with other alligators.

Yes, well, that makes sense given all the other things you have had to cope with, but when I read the after note to AST again I thought I would check. Looking forward to it whenever you can get round to it.

Return to Safehold