Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

The next book AT THE SIGN OF TRIUMPH

This fascinating series is a combination of historical seafaring, swashbuckling adventure, and high technological science-fiction. Join us in a discussion!
The next book AT THE SIGN OF TRIUMPH
Post by richardinor   » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:41 pm

richardinor
Commander

Amazon.com has the next Safehold book (AT THE SIGN OF TRIUMPH) listed for release on Oct 4, 2016. I wonder when we will start seeing snippets.
Re: The next book AT THE SIGN OF TRIUMPH
Post by richardinor   » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:45 pm

richardinor
Commander

It looks like we will have a interesting fall. AT THE SIGN OF TRIUMPH, SHADOW OF VICTORY and A CALL TO VENGENCE all do out in the fall.
Post by Henry Brown   » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Henry Brown
Commodore

richardinor wrote:It looks like we will have a interesting fall. AT THE SIGN OF TRIUMPH, SHADOW OF VICTORY and A CALL TO VENGENCE all do out in the fall.

I have seen that Shadow of Victory is due in Nov. I have not heard anything about A Call To Vengence. In fact, until now I didn't even know the title. Do you have a pub date for it?
Post by richardinor   » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:00 am

richardinor
Commander

I don't know a publication date. I just remember a podcast a few months ago where they said it was about done and would be released in the fall of 2016.
Post by dan92677   » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:58 am

dan92677
Commander

I haven't seen anything either, but wouldn't it be wonderful!
Post by Peter2   » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:51 am

Peter2
Captain (Junior Grade)

richardinor wrote:It looks like we will have a interesting fall. AT THE SIGN OF TRIUMPH, SHADOW OF VICTORY and A CALL TO VENGENCE all do out in the fall.

If they all come out at the same time, heaven only knows when I'm going to get any work done! :?
Post by Joat42   » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:12 am

Joat42
Admiral

Peter2 wrote:

If they all come out at the same time, heaven only knows when I'm going to get any work done! :?

Call in sick... :twisted:

---
Jack of all trades and destructive tinkerer.

Anyone who have simple solutions for complex problems is a fool.
Post by saber964   » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:23 pm

saber964
Admiral

Joat42 wrote:
Peter2"[quote="richardinor wrote:It looks like we will have a interesting fall. AT THE SIGN OF TRIUMPH, SHADOW OF VICTORY and A CALL TO VENGENCE all do out in the fall.

Call in sick... :twisted:[/quote]

Call in dead. :lol: It's funnier, believe me I had a good giggle when I did it. My boss called me back about a half-hour later and asked me if I had called in dead. I said yes and that I'd be back in on Monday.
Post by Louis R   » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Louis R
Rear Admiral

That was Peter's point. In a normal organisation, you are expected to not work when you're sick.

Joat42 wrote:
Peter2 wrote:

Call in sick... :twisted:
Post by unknown12   » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:57 pm

unknown12
Midshipman

Am I just missing something. I found A Call To Vengeance, but I cannot find any information regarding Shadow of Victory. Is it an Honorverse book or something else? Can anybody give me some information

Return to Safehold