Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

68% missing

"Hell's Gate" and "Hell Hath No Fury", by David, Linda Evans, and Joelle Presby, take the clash of science and magic to a whole new dimension...join us in a friendly discussion of this engrossing series!
Re: 68% missing
Post by Isilith   » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 am

Isilith
Commander

tonyz wrote:
n7axw wrote:I'm wondering if Zindel survives or if this is the point where it falls on Andrin's shoulders.

It seems to me that if David intended to kill him off at this point, he wouldn't have needed to have the young Healer apprentice girl save him - she could have saved Andrin instead. (And RFC could have saved the revelation about the Winged Crown until Andrin's coronation, too). Zindel's survival really threw me for a loop, since all the foreshadowing was pointing to Andrin succeeding as empress.

What was the revelation about the winged crown???
Re: 68% missing
Post by Louis R   » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Louis R
Rear Admiral

It's nature, and the fact that it _binds_ the wearer to act in the best interest of the Empire - to keep his coronation oath, in effect.

Isilith wrote:
tonyz wrote:
It seems to me that if David intended to kill him off at this point, he wouldn't have needed to have the young Healer apprentice girl save him - she could have saved Andrin instead. (And RFC could have saved the revelation about the Winged Crown until Andrin's coronation, too). Zindel's survival really threw me for a loop, since all the foreshadowing was pointing to Andrin succeeding as empress.

What was the revelation about the winged crown???

Return to Multiverse